Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I postpone payments for premium? In a jam

Solved!

Can I postpone payments for premium? In a jam

Hello, my question is, can I postpone payments for my premium account for a couple months and then be billed in a lump-sum once I am able? 

I have done a debt-consolidation and cancelled my credit card but have no way to maintain my premium account temporarily. Music is a big part of my life and I don’t want to not have music for two months 😞 My debut card isn’t a Visa/MasterCard debut card or I would have set that up by now.

Does Spotify allow this? Is this possible? 

Thanks in advance!

Khris

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Justkhris, thanks for writing!

Currently it's not possible to postpone the Premium plan payments, but once it's over, you won't lose any of your playlists. 

Just be aware that you will not have access to any offline content you downloaded when you had Premium. You can however stream those tracks from Spotify everytime you are online. 

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Justkhris, thanks for writing!

Currently it's not possible to postpone the Premium plan payments, but once it's over, you won't lose any of your playlists. 

Just be aware that you will not have access to any offline content you downloaded when you had Premium. You can however stream those tracks from Spotify everytime you are online. 

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts