Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Join Premium Duo Playlist

Can't Join Premium Duo Playlist

Premium

United States

iPhone 11, MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014)

iOS 11, macOS Big Sur

Whenever I go to join the playlist for the duo mix it just says "We’re having technical issues. Please try again later." (Shown below)

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 3.46.39 PM.png
5 Replies

Hey @axhlyn,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Could you let us know if the issue persists when you try joining the Duo mix via a private or incognito browser? Sometimes the cache can cause such issues like and this is an easy way to avoid them.
Alternatively you can perform a clean reinstall using this guide and try joining via the app. You can do this in the mobile app by tapping  (Android) /  (iPhone), then selecting Join Duo Mix. We recommend this step since it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and remove any corrupted files from previous installations that might be causing the app to malfunction.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, thanks for responding. Using an incognito tab did not fix the problem for me, and I have performed a clean reinstall of Spotify on both of my devices, but that didn't seem to help either. Also, when I hit the 3 dots in the app there is no option for me to join Duo Mix.

Hey again @axhlyn,

Thanks for trying our suggestions and for keeping us in the loop.

Just to clarify, you have to tap on the 3 dots in the Duo Mix playlist. You should see it in the Made For You section, or you can ask the owner to share it with you by following these steps.

If that doesn't do the trick, try to join it from a different device. It's also worth trying from an incognito/private window in the other device too.

If none of those make any difference, ask the Duo owner to remove you from the plan and add you again. You'll find the steps to do so in this article. Keep in mind - you might need to reverify your address after you join the plan again.

Let us know how it plays out. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

It's working now, I just needed a new invitation to the plan. Thank you!

Hey there @axhlyn,

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know that everything works for you again 🙂

If anything comes up we're always one reply away.

Happy Friday 🙂

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts