Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change payment method

Can't change payment method

Hi
Don't know if i am in the right place but I need some help.
I have premium Spotify which I have been paying using GCASH, I want to change it to my BPI Debit card but when I go to my account and choose update payment method it doesn't list an option for bank cards.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @Buzby55,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post, as it fits better here in this thread.

In this case, would you mind trying to update the payment method from a different device than the one you've been using? Give it a try and let us know how it goes. 

If that doesn't do the trick, can you send us a screenshot of what you see on your side when trying to update the payment method? Be aware this is a public space, so please don't share any personal info on the screenshot you'll send us.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi
thanks for putting it in the right place.
I tried from my mobile and from my PC and it only gives the 3 options.
I am attaching the screenshot.
I hate having to remember to load gcash before renewal.
thanks again

Hey @Buzby55,

Thanks for getting back to us!

We appreciate the efforts you've put into this. You've mention that you've attached screenshot, but we can't see them, so we were not able to get a better understanding. 

On another note, would you mind letting us know what type of Premium Subscription do you have? It's worth mentioning that that if you have a Family plan and you're a family member, you can't change the payment method because the Family owner is the one who's in charge of payments. If that's the case and if you'd like to change the way the family owner is getting charged - you should ask them to update the payment method on their account page.

If the above is not the case, we'd suggest giving this a shot in an incognito window to avoid the possible issues that the data stored in your browser may cause.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts