Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't pay for premium!!

Can't pay for premium!!

I've been trying to pay fo my premium subscription for a few days now and I can't!! Credit cards won't work, pay pal account doesn't work either!! End up loosing my subscription and my Playlists.

Already tried to create diferente credit cards, already uninstall Spotify and install again nothing works! My cards and PayPal account work with other purchases

4 Replies

Hello, welcome to the community. 

So sorry to hear about this issue. Please check your credit/debit cards and contact your financial institution to see if it’s an issue on their part. You can do learn what to do if payment isn’t going through here

Let me know how it goes, have a great day.

Thanks,

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Already contacted my bank. Nothing's wrong with the cards..

Already tried all the options available on the help for troubles with payment. Still can't pay. Actually my bank told me they've been having other clients complaining about payments with Spotify. But in fact everything is working withe the cards. 

The country is the same, already tried a few days later, already tried different cards, even created a PayPal account.. Nothing works... How can I solved it? 

Thanks for the reply.

Were you able to try another browser, or another computer if available? Let me know how that goes.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts