NEXT STEP

Can't pay with mobile payment

Solved!

Can't pay with mobile payment

Country

Switzerland

My Question or Issue

Hi there

I tried to buy Spotify Premium and i want to pay with mobile Payment, but i only can with Credit card or Paypal.

Isn't it possible to buy the normal Spotify Premium in Switzerland with Mobile Payment?

Thanks for the help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @eveuaq261qgtcaq!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community.

Right now it's possible to pay with the mobile providers Swisscom and Sunrise in Switzerland.  

Keep in mind that if you're trying to subscribe for a deal on Premium you'll not be given the option to choose a payment via a mobile provider.

If you'd like to start a regular Premium subscription you can click here and you should be able to use either of the providers mentioned.

In case you have any trouble with that you can give it a shot in an incognito window.

Let us know how it goes and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @eveuaq261qgtcaq!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community.

Right now it's possible to pay with the mobile providers Swisscom and Sunrise in Switzerland.  

Keep in mind that if you're trying to subscribe for a deal on Premium you'll not be given the option to choose a payment via a mobile provider.

If you'd like to start a regular Premium subscription you can click here and you should be able to use either of the providers mentioned.

In case you have any trouble with that you can give it a shot in an incognito window.

Let us know how it goes and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts