Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't update my payment subscription on Spotify using prepaid mastercard

Can't update my payment subscription on Spotify using prepaid mastercard

Hi, I am trying to change my VISA payment details to my prepaid Mastercard for the monthly subscription. However, it is causing an error and won't allow me to save the details. My question is does the money in the prepaid MC has to be there before the payment details can be saved? i just did a e-transfer of money to it, but will take 3 days to arrive. Thanks. B

3 Replies

Hey @Dragonrana, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

Your payment method should work if the card is valid. In this case, if it is valid, but if you cannot update your details, could you send me a screenshot of the error message being shown? Please hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Keep me in the loop 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I was able to save it. My e-transfer took a little longer than it should of. But it save it.

Thanks, B

@Dragonrana

You're welcome, I'm happy I was able to help out. If you need help with anything else, you can always start up a new thread, and the community will be happy to help.

Also, if this reply helped you out, make sure to mark it as the solution. This way, other users who might be facing this issue can come into this thread and see the solution too 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts