Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel Subscription

Cancel Subscription

Hi Everyone, I need someone's help. My son with special needs begged me to pay for a subscription and after some time I finally agreed. I got him a new phone for Christmas and he tried to log into his account but could not remember his password, then he wasn't sure about his login name or which email it was connected to, what a mess. So I am unable to cancel the account I cannot access. I am trying to get a hold of support to speak to a person about this but I keep getting emails to look for the answer on the site. We are logged into the old account on the old phone but I don't see anywhere for me to access the account and cancel the subscription. I don't understand how the app or website works. It makes no sense to me.

2 Replies

Hey @isc80,

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ive been trying to speak to a real person also - the phone number on my bill from Spotify says number is not in service - nice right!! I am getting double billed and trying to correct it

@isc80 wrote:

Hi Everyone, I need someone's help. My son with special needs begged me to pay for a subscription and after some time I finally agreed. I got him a new phone for Christmas and he tried to log into his account but could not remember his password, then he wasn't sure about his login name or which email it was connected to, what a mess. So I am unable to cancel the account I cannot access. I am trying to get a hold of support to speak to a person about this but I keep getting emails to look for the answer on the site. We are logged into the old account on the old phone but I don't see anywhere for me to access the account and cancel the subscription. I don't understand how the app or website works. It makes no sense to me.

Suggested posts