Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot renew Monthly Subsciption

Solved!

Cannot renew Monthly Subsciption

Okay so my payment info needs changing as I have a new card which is fine. But now when I update my plan... it only let's me select spotify for students which I'm not, spotify for family... Which I don't want... or yearly sub... Which I can't afford right now...

I have tried going through the website to purchase the monthly plan I can see advertised on the website...  but it then said I'm not eligible for the deal.... I'm not interested in ANY other package unless there is a cheaper one for me.... and if this can't get resolved myself and my money will simply go to a different platform.. 

Plan

Premium

Country

New Zealand

Device

Samsung Galaxy S6 formerly S7 Edge

Operating System

Android.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Don't know how to delete this but it's all sorted now... I believe the issue I was having was because I was clicking I want to "change" my plan not renewing it. So I've simply just updated my info and should have a charge attempted In a couple days!

Thank you and sorry!!!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Don't know how to delete this but it's all sorted now... I believe the issue I was having was because I was clicking I want to "change" my plan not renewing it. So I've simply just updated my info and should have a charge attempted In a couple days!

Thank you and sorry!!!!

Suggested posts