Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads in Premium

I'm paying for Premium. But started getting ads yesterday. Why? I thought I was paying for premium so I wouldn't have to listen to ads? Someone at Spotify seriously dropped the ball on this. I'm expecting a reply and solution from someone within the ...

• I'm paying for Premium. But started getting ads yesterday. Why? I thought I was paying for premium so I wouldn't have to listen to ads?   Someone at Spotify seriously dropped the ball on this....
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron dos veces y no se refleja en mis recibos

Me suscribi a Premium para universitarios y al momento de realizar la solicitud me cobraron los $49. Una vez que me confirmaron de aceptados mis comprobantes de estudiante, me cobraron nuevamente.No me fue devuelta la cantidad y tampoco me compensaro...

• Me suscribi a Premium para universitarios y al momento de realizar la solicitud me cobraron los $49. Una vez que me confirmaron de aceptados mis comprobantes de estudiante, me cobraron nuevamente. N...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Already paid and have invite code, but code is not accepted

I have a situation in which my Mum bought me and my brother each Premium, but we couldn't find where to enter the invite code. Eventually, we ended up going to the redeem page which is what I expect you were supposed to do, but it said that the code ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a situation in which my Mum bought me and my brother each Premium, but we couldn't find where to enter the invite code. Eventually, we ended up going to the redeem page which is what I expect ...
  • ChemicalMagma
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My partner can't join my Spotify family subscription

Hi community, I've recently subscribed to Spotify Family and I want to share this subscription with my partner, whom live with me udner the same roof and at the same address. I've invited her using the website, she received the e-mail. However after ...

• Hi community,   I've recently subscribed to Spotify Family and I want to share this subscription with my partner, whom live with me udner the same roof and at the same address.  I've i...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to get student discount when you already have premium?

I have premium on right now with Paypal's subscription. I want to get the student discount while still paying with paypal. How can this be done?

• I have premium on right now with Paypal's subscription. I want to get the student discount while still paying with paypal. How can this be done?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my premium subscription...

Hi, there was a disruption in my payments due to a lost debit card. Updated my bank details, paid my monthly fee through the apple store, and I’m still only on free. I’ve logged in and out but still not working. How do I get my premium back?

• Hi, there was a disruption in my payments due to a lost debit card. Updated my bank details, paid my monthly fee through the apple store, and I’m still only on free. I’ve logged in and out but still ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I have cancelled my account three times now and am still being charged. It said it was cancelled six months ago and i was charged. I checked and it was still being charged. Canceled again and am still being charged. I checked every email i have and n...

• I have cancelled my account three times now and am still being charged. It said it was cancelled six months ago and i was charged. I checked and it was still being charged. Canceled again and am stil...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my 2 year free subscription

Hi there,I just passed the one year mark in my free trial, the term was for 2 years.I am hoping that I need to reset. Please help, I need my playlists back. thanks in advance. G.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I just passed the one year mark in my free trial, the term was for 2 years. I am hoping that I need to reset. Please help, I need my playlists back.    thanks in advance. &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vergeten ! :(

ik ben mijn emailadress vergeten en ik heb in elke mail die ik me herinner gekeken of het die misschien is. Het stomme is dat ik premium heb betaald en het dus elke maand door gaat. IK WIL HET ZO GRAAG OPZEGGEN. ik gebruik het niet want ik weet niet ...

• ik ben mijn emailadress vergeten en ik heb in elke mail die ik me herinner gekeken of het die misschien is. Het stomme is dat ik premium heb betaald en het dus elke maand door gaat. IK WIL HET ZO GRA...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

After your premium ends, can you still hear offline if you've downloaded the songs?

• Visitor
  • After your premium ends, can you still hear offline if you've downloaded the songs?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After premium ends, can you still hear offline?

After you're subscription ends, are you still able to hear offline if you downloaded songs?

• Visitor
  • After you're subscription ends, are you still able to hear offline if you downloaded songs?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription payment

Good day to the support staff, I am a regular user of your app and its been a big part of my daily routine to listen to music using spotify. So may I ask what happened to the 3 month subscription payment I paid yesterday(02/10/2018). When I checked t...

• Good day to the support staff, I am a regular user of your app and its been a big part of my daily routine to listen to music using spotify. So may I ask what happened to the 3 month subscription pay...
  • ajlitt77
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I am currently a branch account from a main account for Family Subscription. Is it possible to drop from a family plan, then start a new family plan of my own with me as the main branch while retaining my account and saved data?

• I am currently a branch account from a main account for Family Subscription.   Is it possible to drop from a family plan, then start a new family plan of my own with me as the main branch whil...
  • ogsoros
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing country

I made my account in the US but now I have moved to Hong Kong. When I try to update my payment methods, it says wrong zip code and will not let me progress without the zipcode. Please help change my country to HK so I can switch my payment methods

• I made my account in the US but now I have moved to Hong Kong. When I try to update my payment methods, it says wrong zip code and will not let me progress without the zipcode. Please help change my ...
  • Felixh31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment fail

I live in Canada bought two differnt pre paid visa cards and i tryed both and it said payment fail. THEY ARE BRAND NEW why are you guys having problems with payment

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Canada  bought two differnt pre paid visa cards and i tryed both and it said payment fail. THEY ARE BRAND NEW why are you guys having problems with payment 
  • Felixh31
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

premium buy

I bought a membership for Spotify premium. It went through, but I want my money back. Does anyone knows that the phone to call him?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a membership for Spotify premium. It went through, but  I want my money back. Does anyone knows that the phone to call him?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

Ive been a Spotify Premium user for years and now signed up for Family account. Which is not working as it should as my family members cant accept the invite due to not giving the correct address... We have moved 5 times in the last 2 years and I can...

• Visitor
  • Ive been a Spotify Premium user for years and now signed up for Family account. Which is not working as it should as my family members cant accept the invite due to not giving the correct address... ...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

My account was canceled because my friend canceled her card back in October and I can’t sign in , how do i open my account and use a different card ?

• Casual Listener
  • My account  was canceled because my friend canceled her card back in October and I can’t sign in , how do i open my account and use a different card ?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hello my son has just a premium account on spotify. I want take take a family account so he can join. Wil his premium account be stopped and transfered to our family account automaticly and his payments stopped?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello    my son has just a premium account on spotify. I want take take a family account so he can join. Wil his premium account be stopped and transfered to our family account automaticl...
  • jaheb13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes