Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment failed

Solved!

Payment failed

Hi, I got a message saying that there's a problem with the payment of my Premium account.  But when I try to pay with my card or paypal it says that the payment has failed and it asks me to try again (I did try again but I get the same message every time, and I never had any problem to pay anything online with my card before), I even canceld my premium to get it again but still get the same error message, and it's kinda annoying... I've been trying to re-subscribe for 3 days now... Does anyone have a solution please ? :'(

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well I just tried again and again and it eventually worked so, problem fixed x)

Thanks for the help anyway Billy-J 🙂

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hi, I got a message saying that there's a problem with the payment of my Premium account.  But when I try to pay with my card or paypal it says that the payment has failed and it asks me to try again (I did try again but I get the same message every time, and I never had any problem to pay anything online with my card before), I even canceld my premium to get it again but still get the same error message, and it's kinda annoying... I've been trying to re-subscribe for 3 days now... Does anyone have a solution please ? :'(

Noticed I posted in the wrong channel, I don't know how to delete my topic tho...

Hey @Margoulin, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to pay for Premium at the moment. Could you try using another browser or incognito mode to see if that makes a difference?

If that doesn't help, I'd recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps.

There’s also some specific subscription-related troubleshooting over at the Spotify Answers board.

Keep me in the loop 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the reply.

Same result with the incognito mode and with an other browser... 😕

And I did everything in the article you mentioned but still doesn't work.

@Margoulin,

Thanks for the reply 🙂

Since you've mentioned you have tried PayPal, could you make sure that you have a card connected to it? Otherwise it won't be possible to pay via PayPal.

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Yep I do have card connected to my paypal, I often pay with paypal online when it's possible so I don't think the problem come from there 😕

@Margoulin,

Thanks for the reply 🙂

Since those suggestions above didn't work, have you tried to manage to subscribe using a different account? That often helps to get you back on Premium.

Keep me in the loop 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Well I just tried again and again and it eventually worked so, problem fixed x)

Thanks for the help anyway Billy-J 🙂

@Margoulin,

You’re welcome, I’m happy I was able to help. If you need help with anything else, you can always start up a new thread, and me or others will be happy to help. 

Also, If this reply helped you out, make sure to mark it as the solution. This way, other users who might be facing this issue can come into this thread and see the solution too 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Error al querer actualizar datos en tarjeta de crèdito: Se actualizó el vencimiento de mi tarjeta de credito, con igual número de tarjeta, cambiando fecha de vencimiento y código de seguridad. Estoy tratando de cambiar mis datos de pago y me sale un error en recuadro rojo. No eh podido resolverlo llevo mas de dos meses con mi problema y no he podido actualizar mi cuenta...

Suggested posts