Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• OscarDC
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium

Hey,some time ago I started the trial premium.After this Month I quitted the abonnement.Now I wann to know how to make ist to Go on. When I try there is only the trial Version and as I already tried it my PayPal does Not work.Thank you

• Hey, some time ago I started the trial premium. After this Month I quitted the abonnement. Now I wann to know how to make ist to Go on. When I try there is only the trial Version and as I already ...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your last payment didn’t go thru

Every time I open my Spotify this comes up even though they took my payment out and I cannot get past this can anybody help me or tell me who I contact

• Every time I open my Spotify this comes up even though they took my payment out and I cannot get past this can anybody help me or tell me who I contact
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged $13.80 twice a month

I am being charged twice a month. I checked my subscriptions page on my account and it only shows one subscription being activated. I'm not sure why this is happening. Is it possible that I have another spotify account open? I saw the double payments...

• I am being charged twice a month. I checked my subscriptions page on my account and it only shows one subscription being activated.  I'm not sure why this is happening. Is it possible that ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution alguien que me ayude con una suscripcion a premium familiar

holaun gusto saludarles, tengo una duda, el dia martes me sucribi con mi cuenta de SPOTIFY al PLAN FAMILIAR PREMIUM, realice todo el tramite con normalidad ingrese el metodo de pago y todo loque me pedia, unicamante envie una sola invitacion a mi hij...

• Visitor
  • hola un gusto saludarles, tengo una duda, el dia martes me sucribi con mi cuenta de SPOTIFY al PLAN FAMILIAR PREMIUM, realice todo el tramite con normalidad ingrese el metodo de pago y todo loque ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change my county

I used to live in the UK but I moved to the Netherlands 6 months ago. I want to change my payment and location to my Dutch card but it won't let me. I've looked already at the answers the other people got and tried them and they haven't worked. It wo...

• I used to live in the UK but I moved to the Netherlands 6 months ago. I want to change my payment and location to my Dutch card but it won't let me. I've looked already at the answers the other peopl...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with family premium

My Brother have signed up family premium and invite me on Dec 2017. I successfully joined the family premium then. Afterwards, Spotify sent me an email to reconfirmed my address but I missed the email. I was then unable to play any songs on Spotify s...

• My Brother have signed up family premium and invite me on Dec 2017. I successfully joined the family premium then.   Afterwards, Spotify sent me an email to reconfirmed my address but I missed...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No possibility to change country

Hi, I would like to subscribe to Premium, but I used the free version while I was living in Sweden and now I cant change the country, but the payment wont be accepted, because I have a czech Master card and the app doesnt accept my paypal either... s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to subscribe to Premium, but I used the free version while I was living in Sweden and now I cant change the country, but the payment wont be accepted, because I have a czech Master c...
  • maximara
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

they charged me US $ 250 to my credit card

Hello, I have given a family plan account to my father and I have charged 250 dollars to my card ... how can this happen?

• Hello, I have given a family plan account to my father and I have charged 250 dollars to my card ... how can this happen?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from normal premium to student plan.

My monthly 10 dollar subscription just renewed but I wanted to switch to the student discount plan. Since I have already been charged for the premium, how would I switch over to the student plan to also get Hulu? Would I have to pay extra?

• Visitor
  • My monthly 10 dollar subscription just renewed but I wanted to switch to the student discount plan. Since I have already been charged for the premium, how would I switch over to the student plan to a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify auto renewal work like scam

I had problem with auto renewal.. when i first subs for 3 months premium promo, it say i will get notification when my subs about to end. Plus i had choose for non auto renewal service, but today i had been charge for auto renewal subs. How can i get...

• Casual Listener
  • I had problem with auto renewal.. when i first subs for 3 months premium promo, it say i will get notification when my subs about to end. Plus i had choose for non auto renewal service, but today i h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed wrong after $0.99/mo trial ended... Student Discount

I was automatically billed $9.99 after my $0.99/mo trial ended, but I signed up for the student discount membership for $4.99/month. Can I get that $5 back???

• I was automatically billed $9.99 after my $0.99/mo trial ended, but I signed up for the student discount membership for $4.99/month. Can I get that $5 back???
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LET ME BUY ON MOBILE

I can’t upgrade to premium on the iOS mobile app. And I can’t use the website for reasons. Pls fix

• Casual Listener
  • I can’t upgrade to premium on the iOS mobile app. And I can’t use the website for reasons. Pls fix
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for premium

Hi. I paid for premium but my account is still on free mode. Please help my email is < Moderator Snip - removed for security > pls contact me there

• Hi. I paid for premium but my account is still on free mode. Please help 😞 my email is < Moderator Snip - removed for security > pls contact me there
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing payment data

Hello, I have Spotify Premium (Brazil) and I need to change my payment method. I just want to change the card that I use for paying. The card that I want to use now belongs to another person. They asks me to fill the spaces with name, adress, etc. be...

• Hello,   I have Spotify Premium (Brazil) and I need to change my payment method. I just want to change the card that I use for paying. The card that I want to use now belongs to another person...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and subscription changed by Hacker

Hi there, recently my account has been hacked by a mystery person and my subsciption changed to family with them adding their own profile. I only recently realised and have changed my passwords, logged out on all devices and changed my subscription b...

• Hi there, recently my account has been hacked by a mystery person and my subsciption changed to family with them adding their own profile. I only recently realised and have changed my passwords, logg...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Auto Renewal

I just bought the 3 month premium for $0.99, and I was wondering how to cancel auto-renewal. When I click on cancel or change subscription, I don't see a cancel subscription. I only see the option to change to the student or family subscription and t...

• I just bought the 3 month premium for $0.99, and I was wondering how to cancel auto-renewal. When I click on cancel or change subscription, I don't see a cancel subscription. I only see the option to...
  • asmadi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cached songs

Are the songs that I have added to my free playlist cached to my phone or do I use data every time I play them without wifi

• Are the songs that I have added to my free playlist cached to my phone or do I use data every time I play them without wifi
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to cancel an account

I need to cancel an account not in my name but using my credit card.

• I need to cancel an account not in my name but using my credit card.
  • mlrdo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account cancelled with Telephone Company

Hi, I have a Premium's Account of my telephone company, but i want cancel it.I called with my company and they been cancelled my account, but in the page of Spotify i still seeing the "Premium's Account". Why? My company says that, in yours system, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I have a Premium's Account of my telephone company, but i want cancel it. I called with my company and they been cancelled my account, but in the page of Spotify i still seeing the "Premi...
  • lieben_hundey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes