Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot cancel subscription

Hi, Spotify team. I've been ur user for about 2 years when I'm in US. I'm now moving out to other countries where ur service is not covered. I wonder how I can cancel my subscription? I tried go through the official guide, but it keeps telling me the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Spotify team. I've been ur user for about 2 years when I'm in US. I'm now moving out to other countries where ur service is not covered. I wonder how I can cancel my subscription? I tried go...
  • YuuuZeee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid two times

Hello ! I am a new member of spotify premium. I paid first time at 11.5.18 and second time 12.5.18 by mistake. How can we solve my problem ? Could you send an e-mail to me ?(*snip*) Thanks for helping.

• Hello !   I am a new member of spotify premium. I paid first time at 11.5.18 and second time 12.5.18 by mistake. How can we solve my problem ? Could you send an e-mail to me ?(*snip*)   ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant cancel my subsciptrion

hey so i have had spofity for over an half year great and all but my dad got the family subscription and i subscribed to that now i dont know how to cancel my premium subscribtion or does it do that automaticaly?

• hey so i have had spofity for over an half year great and all but my dad got the family subscription and i subscribed to that now i dont know how to cancel my premium subscribtion or does it do that ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for an unfinished student registration

I was unable to complete the student registration and my credit card has been charged. It’s already past the 48 hour pending trail and my money hasn’t been given back, I’ve checked with my bank. My account is still free, is there a way to complete th...

• Visitor
  • I was unable to complete the student registration and my credit card has been charged. It’s already past the 48 hour pending trail and my money hasn’t been given back, I’ve checked with my bank. My a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched to Family Plan

I just switched to a family premium plan from a normal premium plan and I was wondering if I'm still paying for the individual plan as well as the family plan. I didn't cancel the individual plan before I joined the Family plan. Thanks

• I just switched to a family premium plan from a normal premium plan and I was wondering if I'm still paying for the individual plan as well as the family plan. I didn't cancel the individual plan bef...
  • Sammo115
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium por PayPal Chile

La pregunta es simple, como puedo conseguir una cuenta de spotify premium pagando por PayPal en Chile

• La pregunta es simple, como puedo conseguir una cuenta de spotify premium pagando por PayPal en Chile 
  • Cristian22
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Paguei mas não está liberado meu Spotify Premium

Já foi debitado do meu cartão porém não está liberado

• Já foi debitado do meu cartão porém não está liberado
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 59 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 7 likes

FAVOR FROM PREMIUM MEMBERS

I urge you all who are paying for spotify premium to cancel your subscription as you are now simply paying for what Spotify approves you to listen to. Their new policy to remove certain artists that they dont like (as there is no conviction) is clear...

• I urge you all who are paying for spotify premium to cancel your subscription as you are now simply paying for what Spotify approves you to listen to. Their new policy to remove certain artists that ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium with a partner

I have got Premium with a Partner, Rogers. But I want to cancel this to add Premium for family. Otherwise, I am ont with Rogers anymore. Can you help me ?

• I have got Premium with a Partner, Rogers. But I want to cancel this to add Premium for family. Otherwise, I am ont with Rogers anymore. Can you help me ?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5 pending spotify charges on credit card

I finally got verified by the student thing but now i see 5 charges on my credit card for 4.99 each from spotify that are pending. I've entered my info a couple times in confusion as spotify does not indicate that your premium is pending but i did no...

• Casual Listener
  • I finally got verified by the student thing but now i see 5 charges on my credit card for 4.99 each from spotify that are pending. I've entered my info a couple times in confusion as spotify does not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No owner account premium family

Created a premium family subscription for me and my wife.Her account has a premium family plan but my does not. My account have no recorded payments for premium or family premium (I had premium before). Now i can´t edit our family subscription since ...

• Visitor
  • Created a premium family subscription for me and my wife. Her account has a premium family plan but my does not. My account have no recorded payments for premium or family premium (I had premium bef...
  • Snorlax143
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I hearing ads for albums I own?

I was moved over to Spotify from Groove when they sunset Groove service. I logged in today to listen to some of my albums - which were purchased through Groove and I own. Why am I hearing Spotify ads?? I am not using the streaming service of Spotfiy,...

• I was moved over to Spotify from Groove when they sunset Groove service. I logged in today to listen to some of my albums - which were purchased through Groove and I own. Why am I hearing Spotif...
  • Snorlax143
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium refund

Okay, so i canceled my spotify premium after last months payment, and i still got charged, is there any way i can get it refunded?

• Okay, so i canceled my spotify premium after last months payment, and i still got charged, is there any way i can get it refunded?
  • Snorlax143
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t get spotify premium

I’m trying to buy spotify premium. I add the gift card details, I registered it before trying to get spotify premium for the family, but it won’t work. Why not?

• I’m trying to buy spotify premium. I add the gift card details, I registered it before trying to get spotify premium for the family, but it won’t work. Why not?
  • Snorlax143
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me hicieron el cargo a mi tarjeta y aún no tengo Premium

Solicite spotify para universitarios, me llego el correo de que fue confirmada mi petición y luego me decía que mi pago no podía ser procesado. El día de hoy marque a mi banco y me dijeron que tenía 2 cobros de spotify y al revisar mi cuenta sigo com...

• Solicite spotify para universitarios, me llego el correo de que fue confirmada mi petición y luego me decía que mi pago no podía ser procesado. El día de hoy marque a mi banco y me dijeron que tenía ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My mistake

I was buying premium for my already in use account. I wanted to use the student discount. While in progress, I uploaded the document but i entered the wrong mail. I payed for not existing account. Then i create an account for that mail yet, it didn't...

• Visitor
  • I was buying premium for my already in use account. I wanted to use the student discount. While in progress, I uploaded the document but i entered the wrong mail. I payed for not existing account. Th...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Sorry, but i'm paying the premium sub but i changed my phone and its says that im not premium. Anyone has any solution? Thank you guys

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry, but i'm paying the premium sub but i changed my phone and its says that im not premium. Anyone has any solution? Thank you guys
  • Matife99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes