Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cannot switch from duo to family

Solved!

Cannot switch from duo to family

Plan

Duo/ Family

Country

Netherlands 

Device

(Samsung A50)

My Question or Issue

I have gotten an invitation to join a family account and we live on the same address. However something keeps going wrong when I want to change my plan from Duo to Family. The page gives an error right after I have filled in the home address. It says "something went wrong, try again later."  My Duo plan ends the 26th and it is now the 21st. Maybe that is why? I would very much like to change my plan.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @SDuyv,

Thanks for reaching out.

That's right, you'll need to wait until your current subscription has ended before you'll be able to accept the invite. 🙂

This only applies to Premium Duo/Family plan managers though. Users with other plans (e.g. Premium Individual or Premium Student) should be able to accept an invite without having to wait for their subscription to end first.

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @SDuyv,

Thanks for reaching out.

That's right, you'll need to wait until your current subscription has ended before you'll be able to accept the invite. 🙂

This only applies to Premium Duo/Family plan managers though. Users with other plans (e.g. Premium Individual or Premium Student) should be able to accept an invite without having to wait for their subscription to end first.

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts