Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot update payment details

Cannot update payment details

I am trying to update my payment details, but whenever I click on the "Update payment", it reloads the same page. There is an error here - I have tried on both safari and chrome and cannot update payment details.

Spotify is asking me to update since my card is expiring.

How do I change this when there is a clear problem with the website? 

10 Replies

I am having the same probem. I have tried to change my payment details using Firefox and MS Edge. In both cases the "Update" button just reloads the current page and does not have any indication how I may change my card details.

Same issue. I've tried all browsers and even mobile, but I never make it through to the change payment page. 

I can't find the place to change my credit card?

I don't have the "Update" button ?

Hey there @JEADK,

Glad to have you on the Community! No worries - we'll be happy to help you sort this out 🙂

First off, could you check out this page and go through the steps?

If that doesn't work for you, it'd be great if you could send over a screenshot, so we can see what's happening on your end. Be sure to hide any sensitive information on the screenshot.

Thanks - Keep us posted!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Everytime i click on the chage account payment this quote spawn.

And my prepaid card is full and i try 3 other credit card any try was the same 

Hey there @Tomyauclair,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

We'd suggest you open an incognito window on your PC. Sometimes the cache can lead to issues while updating the payment details. 

Then you can follow these steps in order to change the payment method.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

PetyaModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

So if i understand you its because im on my phone its doesn't work because evrytime i try i have this message

20200727_104320.jpg

Hey @Tomyauclair,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

You've got it right there. It's possible the cache on your device is preventing the browser to run properly. Do you still see this error message after trying in a private/incognito window?

If this doesn't help, go through these steps and make sure you perform them on a different device.

It'd also be a good idea to try subscribing with another payment method. Here you can see all the payment methods available in your country.

Keep us posted! If you have any questions, you know where to find us. 

We have a family plan, and I am just trying to figure out where to update my credit card. I have looked at your instructions, but there is no update or payment information available for me to edit. This is really frustrating. Please let me know how I can do this there is no update option or financial info available  when I  go to the account page

Hi there @Joannedbs1,

Thanks for the post.

Follow these steps to update your payment details with your new card:

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Under Your plan, click UPDATE next to your payment method.
  3. Enter a new payment method.

You can find additional info here

Hope this helps. If you're still having trouble, feel free to post again.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts