Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Charged Insufficient Funds Fee

Charged Insufficient Funds Fee

Hello Spotify Staff,

I was recently charged with an insufficient funds fee of $38.50, and I felt it was necessary that I voice how ridiculous of a fee that is for a $5/month service. I was still charged for the month (which has now turned into $10/mo -- I was unaware that the student discount has an expiration date, a warning prior to changing my monthly payment would have been much appreciated), rather than simply cancelling my subscription until a new payment was put forward.

It leaves me as a consumer with the message that your company is more concerned with generating revenue than providing value. As a customer who has recommended your services to friends & family over the past two-three years of supporting your company, I would thoroughly appreciate a refund for the fee I have been charged. I do acknowledge, I did have insufficient funds in my account, but I can not continue to be a loyal consumer of your services if this is how you will choose to generate a profit off of your customers.

Thank you for your time. I hope this message reaches you not as an attack, but rather as a concern of interest. Have a great day.

1 Reply

bump. If a staff member could respond that'd be much appreciated. Thank you!

Suggested posts