Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged three times for one month

Solved!

Charged three times for one month

Hello!

I entered my credit card info three times while subscribing (because I didn't have my num pad activated and when I wanted to type '@' it would take me to the previous page) so I have been charged three times for one month. It says that my subscription will be renewed again in a month and that I will be charged again. Can I get a refund for those two payments or get two additional months somehow?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nomadnomad, welcome to the Community!

Are you able to see the status of the payments that haven't been completed yet? Since only one payment should go through, the others should be pending. 

If you're unsure, reach out to your bank for more info. If they're pending, the bank will let you know when the funds will be returned to your account.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @nomadnomad, welcome to the Community!

Are you able to see the status of the payments that haven't been completed yet? Since only one payment should go through, the others should be pending. 

If you're unsure, reach out to your bank for more info. If they're pending, the bank will let you know when the funds will be returned to your account.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, after a few days two of the payments disappeared and I've been charged once. Thank you.

Suggested posts