Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice but only one receipt showing

Charged twice but only one receipt showing

There were two charges put to my card when I started Premium for Students. I put in my card information and then it took me to the step where you create a profile with your name, college, birth date. After inputing that information I hit submit a few times and it kicked back a error saying try again or contact support every time. I was on my mobile device for this attempt and it never let me make my profile but I was still charged the fee. I then got on my laptop and had to redo my card info and it let me get past the profile part but i was then charged again. Could of made this shorter but I wanted to put the steps.

1 Reply

Hey, @ramonwub! Welcome to the community.

If your student subscription wasn't verified the first time, the extra charge you're seeing should be a "pending" or "processing" charge. Pending charges are temporary authorizations and depending on your bank, you should see that charge disappear within a few days.

If you're still seeing this charge in a few days, however, please reply back and we'll troubleshoot further. I'd be happy to help.

- Jiana

Suggested posts