Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium Not Activated

I made the purchase to Premium and yet after couple of days i dont have either a comfirmation e-mail nor the status of my account has changed ! Also my credit card has been charged with the amount !

• Visitor
  • I made the purchase to Premium and yet after couple of days i dont have either a comfirmation e-mail nor the status of my account has changed !  Also my credit card has been charged with the am...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice per month

Hello I've contacted my bank and they've said it has came out twice you need to fix because they can't they told me y'all have to do it if need be I will get my bank statement for you to see FIX IT!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I've contacted my bank and they've said it has came out twice you need to fix because they can't they told me y'all have to do it if need be I will get my bank statement for you to see FIX IT!
  • babegirl12497
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month 99 cent

Yesterday i bought spotify premium for 3 month-99 cent but it dont works on my iphone and on my computer only on playstation and ipad. What should i do?

• Yesterday i bought spotify premium for 3 month-99 cent but it dont works on my iphone and on my computer only on playstation and ipad. What should i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade premium

hello, I tried to upgrade the 2 accounts of my daughters, and one work perfectly, the other is not working, becuase Spotify is waiting to authorize it.I'm afraid that they think is an error, or a double request for the same account.but there is no ca...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, I tried to upgrade the 2 accounts of my daughters, and one work perfectly, the other is not working, becuase Spotify is waiting to authorize it.I'm afraid that they think is an error, or a dou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any other payment method for spotify premium

I am currently using spotify premium and paying thru my credit card. But just recently, I closed my credit card account and so I received an email and botif from Spotify that my payment was not made. Is there any other way to pay my subscription beca...

• I am currently using spotify premium and paying thru my credit card. But just recently, I closed my credit card account and so I received an email and botif from Spotify that my payment was not made....
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution One year Spotify Premium

Hello,i'm going to activate the offer for one year of spotify premium but, next month I will move for a project abroad for one year approximately, i would like to know if my premium subscription will continue to run smoothly for the entire duration o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i'm going to activate the offer for one year of spotify premium but, next month I will move for a project abroad for one year approximately, i would like to know if my premium subscription wi...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

college student discount changed to regular premium

Hello spotify community, my college discount premium renewed a while back and switched me with regular premium. I just recently paid the monthly bill of 9.99$ and am wondering if I try to switch back to the college discount will I be charged twice? A...

• Hello spotify community, my college discount premium renewed a while back and switched me with regular premium. I just recently paid the monthly bill of 9.99$ and am wondering if I try to switch...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it one credit card only valid for one account?

Hi, yesterday I subscribed for a premium account using my friend's CC (he already pay for his spotify using the same CC, around 3 days ago). The CC already charged yesterday, but my account is still free. I didnt get any receipt from spotify. Is it o...

• Hi, yesterday I subscribed for a premium account using my friend's CC (he already pay for his spotify using the same CC, around 3 days ago). The CC already charged yesterday, but my account is still ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New phone, do i need to pay for premium again?

Hey guys,Just got a new phone and ive logged into my account and its not premium. Do i need to pay for it again? I dont care if i dont have premium on my old phone so am i able to transfer it to the new phone?Thanks

• Hey guys, Just got a new phone and ive logged into my account and its not premium. Do i need to pay for it again? I dont care if i dont have premium on my old phone so am i able to transfer it to th...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Trial I never asked for

Hi, I'm in New Zealand. I was thinking about taking up the 3 month deal of spotify premium for $0.99 a month when yesterday I was walking home and somehow ended up getting a week-long trial of Spotify Premium I never actually asked for. I suspect I c...

• Hi,   I'm in New Zealand.  I was thinking about taking up the 3 month deal of spotify premium for $0.99 a month when yesterday I was walking home and somehow ended up getting a week-long ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium with Paypal

I've tried like 6 times to get the three months of premium for 0.99 cents thing with paypal and whenever I click "agree and pay" it just takes me back to the page where you choose what to pay with and the subscription doesn't go through. It worked on...

• I've tried like 6 times to get the three months of premium for 0.99 cents thing with paypal and whenever I click "agree and pay" it just takes me back to the page where you choose what to pay with an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution end of vodafone spotify - how to revert to payinf spotify direct

Hi, my inclusive spotify/vodafone contract ends today, and vodafone tell me that they will charge me for it from now on. However, I don't think I'll be staying with vodafone so I want to know how I can go about paying spotify direct for my spotify pr...

• Hi, my inclusive spotify/vodafone contract ends today, and vodafone tell me that they will charge me for it from now on.  However, I don't think I'll be staying with vodafone so I want to k...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no debitcards?

i want to get the premium, but i don't own any creditcards... i've read it's possible to do so by sofort banking, allthough i can't find it anywhere... i can't profit from deals because i don't have creditcard?

• Casual Listener
  • i want to get the premium, but i don't own any creditcards... i've read it's possible to do so by sofort banking, allthough i can't find it anywhere... i can't profit from deals because i don't have ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

(EN translation below) Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día.

Hello there, i've been using spotify for the last 3 and something years and for some reason i'm no longer subscribe to the primium membership. It says something about my credit card is having a bad day. I called the bank and asked them what's going o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there, i've been using spotify for the last 3 and something years and for some reason i'm no longer subscribe to the primium membership. It says something about my credit card is having a ...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium changed to Free - why?

Hello. I've had Premium-account and during my London holiday 2.-5.6.2017 my account has changed to Free-account. I wonder why. I have done nothing.I got an email saying there is a problem in payment. My credit card is totally okay so what might be th...

• Hello. I've had Premium-account and during my London holiday 2.-5.6.2017 my account has changed to Free-account. I wonder why. I have done nothing. I got an email saying there is a problem...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium pay

I already pay 6,99 TL for student offer for 12 month but I can not upload anything on SHERID.The website frozen but When I check my credit card .it's says payment succesful What I should solve this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I already pay 6,99 TL for student offer for 12 month but I can not upload anything on SHERID.The website frozen but When I check my credit card .it's says payment succesful What I should solve this p...
  • ozandirican
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium pay

I already pay the premium and my account atol free mode.What i do wrong????

• Casual Listener
  • I already pay the premium and my account atol free mode. What i do wrong????
  • Mysongspassion
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium activated

Hi,I just clicked on a song for some song info. Instead I got the message that Premium was activated. Now I have the Premium test week which I didnt want. How can I undo that?Regards

• Visitor
  • Hi, I just clicked on a song for some song info. Instead I got the message that Premium was activated. Now I have the Premium test week which I didnt want. How can I undo that? Regards
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes