Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Compre el plan familiar y me dieron el plan individual

Compre el plan familiar y me dieron el plan individual

Compre el plan familiar pero recibi el individual y en la seccion de recibos sale mi pago de plan familiar

I bought the family plan but I received the individual plan and in the receipt section my family plan payment appears

1 Reply

Hola! Lo siento por la confusión con la suscripción de Spotify. Si has comprado el plan familiar pero has recibido el plan individual, es posible que haya habido un error en el procesamiento de la suscripción.

En este caso, te sugiero que contactes directamente al soporte de Spotify para que puedan ayudarte a solucionar el problema.

Puedes hacerlo siguiendo estos pasos:

1. Visita el sitio web de soporte de Spotify en https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/.

2. Selecciona "Cuenta" como la categoría de tu problema.

3. Desplázate hacia abajo y selecciona "Tengo un problema con el pago" como el tema de tu problema.

4. Selecciona "Enviar correo electrónico" o "Chatear" para ponerte en contacto con el soporte de Spotify.

5. Describe tu problema y proporciona la información necesaria para que el equipo de soporte de Spotify pueda ayudarte.

El equipo de soporte de Spotify debería ser capaz de solucionar el problema y proporcionarte el plan familiar al que te has suscrito.

ENG:

I'm sorry to hear that you received the individual plan instead of the family plan you purchased, and that your payment receipt shows that you paid for the family plan. This could be due to an error in the subscription process.

To resolve this issue, I recommend that you contact Spotify support directly for assistance. Here's how to do it:

1. Visit the Spotify Support website at https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

2. Select "Account" as the category of your issue.

3. Scroll down and select "I have an issue with payments" as the topic of your issue.

4. Select "Email" or "Chat" to contact Spotify support.

5. Describe your issue and provide the necessary information so that the Spotify support team can assist you.

The Spotify support team should be able to resolve the issue and provide you with the family plan that you subscribed to. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Highest regards from the Westcoast,

-Prague el Perro

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts