Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

De-register Hulu account from Spotify

De-register Hulu account from Spotify

I know this was already asked serveral times here with the instruction to contact Hulu, but: I want to go back to Hulu without ads and need to de-register my Hulu account from my Spotify account for this – I already bought the no ads plan for one month, but as my Hulu account is still linked to Spotify, it still shows "Basic" as plan. The no ad purchase doesn't override the Spotify basic Hulu plan.

Your instruction that people with this problem have to contact Hulu for this is wrong – at least they send me back to Spotify, telling me that not them, but YOU need to de-register Hulu from my Spotify plan. I would be grateful to get instruction how to do so, there's no dedicated option in the settings I can find and I hope that I don't have to create a new Hulu account for this (especially as I now have already paid no ads for one month, expecting that it overrides the basic plan).

I cancelled both for now, my Spotify Premium and Hulu – it is still active, but will the Hulu account be  "freed" once the billig period ends? And will my already bought no ads month (resp. what's left of it then) automatically kick in after that?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and efforts!

2 Replies

Hey @zivilars.

Thanks for getting in touch!

You'll need to wait till your Premium expires before your Spotify and Hulu get unlinked. As soon as this happens you'll be able to resubscribe to Premium and choose what you would like to do with your Hulu account.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Thanks a lot for the info, Guido!

Suggested posts