Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Definition of a month

Solved!

Definition of a month

For things such as the 3 month premium trial and just general pay monthly plans, what is the definition of a month? is it from date to date between months? 30 days? 31 days? 4 weeks?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

None of the above.

It's based on the lunar cycle. That is the original definition of a month. In fact, it is where the word comes from.

So in order to know when your free trial ends, you have to consult a lunar calendar and see when the new moon occurs.

Okay, just kidding.

For regular monthly billing plans, you get billed on the same date each month. My billing history shows that my credit card is charged each month on 21st.

So to answer your question, sometimes the billing period will be 30 days, and sometimes it will be 31. And then there's February, which fouls everything up...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

None of the above.

It's based on the lunar cycle. That is the original definition of a month. In fact, it is where the word comes from.

So in order to know when your free trial ends, you have to consult a lunar calendar and see when the new moon occurs.

Okay, just kidding.

For regular monthly billing plans, you get billed on the same date each month. My billing history shows that my credit card is charged each month on 21st.

So to answer your question, sometimes the billing period will be 30 days, and sometimes it will be 31. And then there's February, which fouls everything up...

Suggested posts