Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discount yearly

Discount yearly

I saw this offer where you get a discount if you pay for a whole year of Premium at once. Does anyone know where to find it? 

13 Replies

I got the offer in my email. I went ahead and did the $99 /yr deal but my monthly subscription just billed my credit card a few days ago. So i'm paying twice for this month I guess. My advice is to take the $99 deal the day before getting billed for the month to month charges.

I also got the yearly fee email offer (in swedish).

But how do I use this deal?

Can't find any link in the mail and I cannot find any way to change the amount on my account page. Shall I stop my regular premium xfer and wait for Spotify to remind me?

I have tried to contact spotify about this exact issue but there doesn't seem to be a way! any suggestions? 

Hello @user-name@Basket12@bootheflyer@BobbyO and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Please check this page to check the offers which are available for you 🙂

Hope it helps!

I have the same issue, got the offer, was intrigued, clicked the link, and got a splash page with no way to proceed. What's up with that?

That's what I was wondering. My payment has just been made. 

On mynaccount I Get this MessagePad, Whitney?

It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you are trying to purchase. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time.

Hello, have the same issue. I received an offer to pay for whole year €59. I went throw the process and I was billed instantly. BUT I dont see this i my subscription details! there is still info, that I will be billed again in one month. Maybe bug in account settings, but who knows, what happened. Anyone can help? Thank You

I have the same problem. I took a one year offer, I paid for it. But now I'm not prenium anymore...

Hello @Morgan_Perre@mich1948 and @jhrbata 🙂

Please contact the Spotify Team by filling this form to let them check your details. You can also contact them on Facebook or Twitter

They will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day 🙂

Hy @imattolo,

Thanks for your answer. I'm looking forward to solving this problem.

Cheers,

Now I checked my account and the subscription is good. really sorry to all from Spotify, it looks like I made mistake while reading the end-date 😞 It was 19, so one-year sub was made.

Thank You and I apologize again.

Jan

Suggested posts