Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download music during the free trial

Download music during the free trial

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to download music from Spotify during the free trial Premium period (3 months in my case - I'm based in Spain and my devices are I-phone 7 and I-pad with IOS 13 as operating system).

I do not see the option anywhere, even though in the free trial description they say I can have the "full premium experience and features" during the free trial.

Can anybody help me please?

Many thanks

5 Replies

Hey @Samuele_Parolin, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

When you're on a Premium trial, you'll have all of your Premium features, don't worry. 

This includes downloading music as well. You can do so following these steps. If you're not able to, try logging out > log back in. 

There is some more information about your Premium features here

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy-J,

many thanks for your answer and help, but unfortunately it still doesn't work - I don't see anywhere the option to download and even the icon with the small arrow does not appear in my music. I've tried to log off and then log in again but that didn't work either. I'm on my second month of the 3 month free trial, if this is not solved once I start paying my monthly rate then I will cancel my subscription as this is really annoying. 

Do you know if there's anything else I can try and is it possible to contact with Spotify helpdesk (I don't see that option either)?

Thanks & regards 

Hey @Samuele_Parolin,

Thanks for trying!

In this case, please get in touch with Customer Support here. Explain the issue you're experiencing there, and they'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you, I Will try. I also realized I’m getting far too many ads.

Hi Samuele

By any chance did you manage to get positive feedback on this? I am on trial version for 30 days but also unable to download?

Suggested posts