Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Duo Activation

Duo Activation

I just added a Primum Duo plan for me and my wife and when I send the activation link via Messager, email or Text the Duo plan still show I have "1  Account Available" also "1/2 Premium accounts being used" When she clicks on the link (BTW she is in Germany right now) and we live in Florida and Germany parts of the year, it does not take you any where or give any notifications that the "Duo Account is Activated" or the address verification page. Please advise.

thanks

Jeff & Dani

1 Reply

Hey @Netadmin1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the Chats section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

To make sure you're following the proper invitation process, check out the steps mentioned in this article. However, as one of the requirements to be part of the plan is living together, if your wife's account is in a different country, the app will show an error and prevent her from joining.

In this case, she needs to wait until she’s back in your country to be able to join the Duo plan.

Hope this clarifies things a bit. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts