Plan - Premium

Country
Canada

Device

Pixel XL2, Windows 7 PC.

Operating System

N/A

My Question or Issue

I applied for the Google Home Mini promo earlier this week (around 4/8/2019) and finally receievd my "Your Google Home Mini is now availble" email today (4/12/2019 - 9:58am MST). I followed the instructions and was direceted to the Google store to complete my transaction. However, all Minis are sold out. My question is, will I still receieve a Google Home Mini, or is it too late? Part of me feels like this is a bit unfair, considering I was told I had one "resereved", waited multiple days to get my email and as soon as I did get my email, there's no products left when I tried to order mine.

Just a bit of extra info would be nice here. Thanks.

13 Replies

the same has happened to me. I actually saw it say it was in stock and then added all my delivery info. however my info cleared from the boxes so  i pressed the BACK button on my browser.. and it took me to the beginning saying it was out of stock...

Will we get another email from spotify telling us when our reservations are in stock?? or do they believe their duty has been followed through when we clicked the link?

Same has happened to me. At least give us a code to redeem one from the Google Store as a normal purchase... I know a lot of people are jumping on this offer now that it's available in Canada... but they should have been prepared. Very disappointed in the role out.

UPDATE!:

try again folks! I just went back and checked again and was able to add to cart and it's not been ordered and on it's way to me! yay! Servers must just be overloaded or something.

was about to say the same

i'm having the same issue as well. 

What did you do, just reload the page or go through the email again, still coming up as out of stock for me.

It works when u keep refreshing!

you need to keep refreshing the page, it'll pop up as availble. just got mine too. 

It fianlly came up for me and i added it to the cart, but when I went to check out it had been removed from cart and was out of stock again 😞

how long do you have to keep refreshing the page for?

Ok, finally got it. Took about 20 minutes of refreshing. Make sure you're using a hard refresh as I'm not sure if a soft one works.

I am wondering the same thing. If we recieved a confirmation that one is reserved but that they are out of stock will we still get one? 

I tried the refreshing thing for about 30 minutes and nothing has changed. 

Still waiting for my email, 2 weeks later....

Suggested posts