Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Spotify Premium From Emails

Free Spotify Premium From Emails

Hey,

From my emails, Spotify has given me 60 days free premium. However, when I try to claim it, I have to enter credit card info. Is there any way that I can claim it without adding the credit card info?

Thanks in advance! 

5 Replies

Hey @joyfuljww, welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

Could you send me a screenshot of the promotional offer, and could you send me the email address it was sent from? Just to make sure you’re recieving an email from Spotify directly.

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for replying!

The email was from hello@spotify.com

Capture.PNG

@joyfuljww,

Thanks for the screenshot and info 🙂

So, it does look like it’s from Spotify directly. In this case, you would have to enter your payment details (credit/debit card) or available payment methods in your country.

There isn’t a way to proceed without this, as it’s required to make sure the card is valid, and so that it could charge you after the trial is over. In your case, after the 60 days are up, you’ll start being charged the regular rate for Premium. Until then, you won’t be charged. 

You can learn more about Premium trials and deals here

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Sorry for a really late reply!

Thanks for explaining it to me!

Hey again @joyfuljww,

You’re welcome, I’m happy I was able to help out. If you need help with anything else, you can always start up a new thread, and me or others will be more than happy to help.

If this reply helped you out, make sure to mark it as the solution. This way, other users who might be facing this issue can come into this thread and see the solution as well 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts