Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Frustrated with premium payment

Solved!

Frustrated with premium payment

Plan

Premium expired but paid for the premium family

Country

INDIA

Device

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 13 (latest)

My Question or Issue

I previously had premium for students but cancelled it in order to buy the premium for the family. i was trying since last 2 week but after going from the payment page of my bank it redirects me to the spotify premium page showing "Something went wrong. Please try again later."

i tried buying it again and the amount (179 rupees) was deducted from my bank account but it didnt change my subscription status in my spotify account.

PS: i have 1 and only 1 account which is accessed across 4 devices. This account was created using facebook. i even tried logging out and logging back in and resetting my password and logging in using only the email id and password.

screen.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again @ninjam18118,

We're happy to hear you like the Premium feature so much! 

We advise you to get in touch with support as they can give you more precise info on why this has happened. They can take a look at your account backstage and shed light onto the subject. 

Let us know how it goes! 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @ninjam18118,

Thanks for reaching out about this here! 

We appreciate you confirming you have only one account. 

Bear in ind that when you make a payment, your bank puts the funds aside as ‘pending’. If the payment fails, the pending status will expire and the funds will be returned to you. This is the case when you attempt to pay for Premium but the transaction isn't successful. The speed with which the money will be returned on your account can vary and depends on your bank. For more information, you can turn to your bank. 

Keep us in the loop!

PetyaModerator

But I need the PREMIUM SERVICE! At any cost!

please fix this problem as I need the premium service. If I never wanted the service why would I pay and complaint about it?

please try to solve it either with the bank or with your servers. I’m in love with the premium feature!

Marked as solution

Hey again @ninjam18118,

We're happy to hear you like the Premium feature so much! 

We advise you to get in touch with support as they can give you more precise info on why this has happened. They can take a look at your account backstage and shed light onto the subject. 

Let us know how it goes! 

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts