Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have I been unsubscribed?

Solved!

Have I been unsubscribed?

Had an email this morning from Spotify saying my latest payment hadn't gone thru. Only reason I can think of is I have recently changed mobile network providers? As there is money in the account and card details are correct. Anyway I logged in and updated my card details and I've since had a text telling me I am unsubscribed. Can anyone confirm? Ta

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yup, that all looks good @TheJoJo1976!

It seems that from your last screenshot that you've successfully changed your payment method, and that your subscription will continue.

Just a heads up though, We'd recommend now deleting the second screenshot from your profile permanently as it's displaying some personal information. We've just removed it from this thread for now 🙂

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @TheJoJo1976,

To check, how does your subscription look when logging in here?

Does it also look like you're still on Premium when logging into the app on different devices from that account?

If you're seeing anything weird on your subscription page (or if you're seeing a Free account when logged into the correct account on any device), be sure to get back in touch here.

A screenshot of the email (without any personal info being displayed) might also be useful for us if you need to send that across.

Let us know how it looks after checking those things above 🙂

This is what i have received and how my account looks when I log in. I think its ok. 

Marked as solution

Yup, that all looks good @TheJoJo1976!

It seems that from your last screenshot that you've successfully changed your payment method, and that your subscription will continue.

Just a heads up though, We'd recommend now deleting the second screenshot from your profile permanently as it's displaying some personal information. We've just removed it from this thread for now 🙂

Thanks!

Suggested posts