Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help!!

Help!!

I tried signing up for premium with the student discount twice and then verified I was a student and was able to sign up, but I just checked and saw that I've been charged three payments of $4.99 right now. Why did I get charged so many times and can I get a refund?

3 Replies

Hey @Cennabell, welcome to the community!

Sometimes when you enter your payment details, the money is drafted and remains as pending for the discount to be validated.

If there are multiple pending payents, only one should go through. The remaining ones should go back to your bank account soon.

You can find more info on failed Spotify payments here. Also, you can contact your bank for more details on these pending transactions.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi, having an issue with varifying that I am a student, how do I do this? 

Also it said I wasnt being charged but it looks like the money has already been taken out of my account before I have verified anything??? 

How do I prove that I am a student?? 

Cheers. 

Hey @sarahmauer!

As you weren't able to verify the student details, the payments should be pending as I had explained.

About verifying your student details, if you're getting error messages, I suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window.

As a last resource, you can try the manual verification. You should see this option on the same screen where you enter your student details. Just click the link and you'll need to send a picture or scan of your documents to be verified.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts