Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Renewal Date

So I subscribed to the family plan on March 24/25th, but when I check the renewal date for my premium it says April 15th? Isn't the family plan still for a month or am I missing something? I read that it often doesn't land on the same day but a 10-da...

• So I subscribed to the family plan on March 24/25th, but when I check the renewal date for my premium it says April 15th? Isn't the family plan still for a month or am I missing something? I rea...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription error

I recieved a 7 day free trial on monday night and only was able to use the premium for that night...is there any way to remedy the situation?

• I recieved a 7 day free trial on monday night and only was able to use the premium for that night...is there any way to remedy the situation?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotifyseem to have double charged me

I have had a premium account with Spotify for a few years. It payment is linked to my mobile phone provider , Vodafone. Just today I noticed that I have been charged €9.99 per month since last August for a Spotify account. I only have one account . I...

• I have had a premium account with Spotify for a few years.  It payment is linked to my mobile phone provider , Vodafone.  Just today I noticed that I have been charged €9.99 per month since...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to go offline!

I'm on Spotify Premium for family but I can't seem to go into offline mode!It says Playback (unavailable now) and Music Quality (unavailable now) in my settings.

• I'm on Spotify Premium for family but I can't seem to go into offline mode! It says Playback (unavailable now) and Music Quality (unavailable now) in my settings.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Hulu

In December, I took advantage of the offer to get a year of Spotify for $99. Am I eligible to get the new Hulu discount? If so, how do I sign up? Thanks.

• Gig Goer
  • In December, I took advantage of the offer to get a year of Spotify for $99. Am I eligible to get the new Hulu discount? If so, how do I sign up? Thanks.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount is not working!

I have tried to purchase the student discount subscription and it says “ Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student.Please check your details and try again.If we still can't confirm your details, you won't be charged.Any pending charges...

• I have tried to purchase the student discount subscription and it says “ Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student. Please check your details and try again. If we still can't...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Redeeming in another country

I live in the USA normally, and I've used premium for a few years. I'm currently living in Germany, but will eventually go back. Unfortnately, my card that I charge for my account had to be deactivated, and I haven't gotten the replacement card yet. ...

• I live in the USA normally, and I've used premium for a few years. I'm currently living in Germany, but will eventually go back. Unfortnately, my card that I charge for my account had to be deactivat...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment failed

On my app it's states that my recent payment failed but according to my bank account 9.99 was taken out on 9/4/18??

• On my app it's states that my recent payment failed but according to my bank account 9.99 was taken out on 9/4/18?? 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pago

Porque se me hizo un cargo si me suscribi a una promoción donde decía que la suscripción es gratis

• Porque se me hizo un cargo si me suscribi a  una promoción donde decía que la suscripción es gratis 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SWITCHING COUNTRY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT

Hi there! I was a student in the US so my spotify student premium account is based in the US but I am now a student in the UK and I need to verify that I am student again because I am being charge full price again.When I try to change the country (by...

• Visitor
  • Hi there!   I was a student in the US so my spotify student premium account is based in the US but I  am now a student in the UK and I need to verify that I am student again because I am ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Refund for premium- this is the worst music service I've ever seen.

At least 75% of the time the app doesn't even work- just shows a dark screen, even after restarting three or four times. And there isn't even any customer service support. I was gifted this awful subscription, how can I get my mom a refund so I can g...

• At least 75% of the time the app doesn't even work- just shows a dark screen, even after restarting three or four times. And there isn't even any customer service support. I was gifted this awful sub...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting premium via globe mobile (Philippines)

How can I make this work? I used to use my mobile load to pay for my premium. Now it does not work? Is there any problem? I hope someon can help me, thanks!

• How can I make this work? I used to use my mobile load to pay for my premium. Now it does not work? Is there any problem? I hope someon can help me, thanks!
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free trial Renew date changed

I started the 3 months free trial and it told me I would be charged April 11th, 2018.I got on to check it and it changed to November 4th, 2018

• I started the 3 months free trial and it told me I would be charged April 11th, 2018. I got on to check it and it changed to November 4th, 2018 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cobro doble premium estudiante

Hola, hoy 10 de octubre he contratado premium estudiante y se me ha hecho un doble cobro. Ruego que se pongan en contacto conmigo para poder solucionar esto y que se me devuelva el dinero. Mi correo sergiio.r15@gmail.com o sergiio.r15@hotmail.com. En...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, hoy 10 de octubre he contratado premium estudiante y se me ha hecho un doble cobro.  Ruego que se pongan en contacto conmigo para poder solucionar esto y que se me devuelva el dinero.&nbsp...
  • D1075
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline Mode Download Limit

Why is there a limit to the amount of songs that you can save for offline play? I’ve reached this limit now and am unable to save any more songs! Surely paying for this service, you should be able to save as many songs as you like!

• Why is there a limit to the amount of songs that you can save for offline play? I’ve reached this limit now and am unable to save any more songs! Surely paying for this service, you should be able to...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Still being charged by Rogers. (cell provider)

Our family uses the Spotify family plan. My wife is still being charged for Spotify by her cell phone provider. (Rogers) I've contacted Rogers to have it stopped and they say it has been. However, we're still getting the monthly charge. On this last ...

• Our family uses the Spotify family plan. My wife is still being charged for Spotify by her cell phone provider. (Rogers) I've contacted Rogers to have it stopped and they say it has been. However, we...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone free premium Spotify not working

Hi,i recently got a new contract with Vodafone where I get free premium Spotify for 12 months. I linked my old Spotify account (annahenriques) to my Vodafone contract but my Spotify is still the free version with adds. How do I get it to the premium ...

• Hi, i recently got a new contract with Vodafone where I get free premium Spotify for 12 months. I linked my old Spotify account (annahenriques) to my Vodafone contract but my Spotify is still the fr...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan in Turkey

Hello, my husband sent me an invitation for family plan I accepted it in my email but it does not allow me join to the plan. Could you please help?

• Hello,   my husband sent me an invitation for family plan I accepted it in my email but it does not allow me join to the plan. Could you please help?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment premium issue

Hello. My card expired this weekend and I added a new one in the app at saturday and paid for a whole year, thought everything was ok. When I opened Spotify today it says I have to update payment to continue listening. Did that saturday and my accoun...

• Hello. My card expired this weekend and I added a new one in the app at saturday and paid for a whole year, thought everything was ok. When I opened Spotify today it says I have to update payment to ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes