Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Change country and paiement

Hey ! I know the topic has been opened a few times but the information I found doest not help me. I'm paying for my Spotify premium with my French Credit Card. I moved in Australia and I need now to used my Australian Card now. I followed all the ins...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey !    I know the topic has been opened a few times but the information I found doest not help me.  I'm paying for my Spotify premium with my French Credit Card. I moved in Austra...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant upgrade to premium using smart sim

Why cant I use my simcard to upgrade my account to premium it does not send me pin code or any verification code

• Why cant I use my simcard to upgrade my account to premium it does not send me pin code or any verification code
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transferring account to another one in middle of subscription

I got my "12 months for the price of 10" subscription running from december, now out of few different concerns and reasons I was thinking is it possible to transfer my music and playlists to brand-new account? Would I then also get the remaining time...

• Visitor
  • I got my "12 months for the price of 10" subscription running from december, now out of few different concerns and reasons I was thinking is it possible to transfer my music and playlists to brand-ne...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Upgraded the wrong account

Hi there, I recently signed up for a free account and then upgraded with my credit card through the portal on the mac desktop app. I was still receiving ads so I checked if the upgrade had reflected on my account (it said it had even though I was sti...

• Hi there,  I recently signed up for a free account and then upgraded with my credit card through the portal on the mac desktop app. I was still receiving ads so I checked if the upgrade had r...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login

Hi I had my phone updated and have lost all my login details and playlists from my premium account how can I cancel payment so I can upgrade to family premium and how can I recover playlist.

• Hi I had my phone updated and have lost all my login details and playlists from my premium account how can I cancel payment so I can upgrade to family premium and how can I recover playlist.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unknown Error (Smart Payment)

Hi. I used my Smart Number on my initial payment as a premium user but a month later as i try to renew my subscription I kept on encountering "unknown error". Since i cant solve it i changed my subscription details and used my GLOBE/TM number. Today ...

• Hi.   I used my Smart Number on my initial payment as a premium user but a month later as i try to renew my subscription I kept on encountering "unknown error". Since i cant solve it i ch...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with student discount

I recieved an email thad said that my request for the studend discount was approved and also a bank charge was made. But when I try to activate Spotify Premium by clicking the link on my email it says that the information I have given is already link...

• I recieved an email thad said that my request for the studend discount was approved and also a bank charge was made. But when I try to activate Spotify Premium by clicking the link on my email it say...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

¿Porque no puedo pagar mi cuenta con tarjeta de débito?

• ¿Porque no puedo pagar mi cuenta con tarjeta de débito?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Option Missing / Payment Option Missing?

Surprisingly, my year's subscription ended today. I'm surprised Spotify does not send out an email a little beforehand. I was so confused when I heard an ad on Spotify. So I went to go pay for another year and when I go to pay for the full year subsc...

• Surprisingly, my year's subscription ended today. I'm surprised Spotify does not send out an email a little beforehand. I was so confused when I heard an ad on Spotify. So I went to go pay for anothe...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change from Premium year suscription to Familiar Premium

Hi, I have a Premium suscription and I have payed it per one year. Now I want to migrate it to a Premium Family suscription, but I have a doubt. If I change my account, will I lose my money (the $70 from the Premium year suscription) or the money is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a Premium suscription and I have payed it per one year. Now I want to migrate it to a Premium Family suscription, but I have a doubt. If I change my account, will I lose my money ...
  • OhMarce
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Invite is coming from the wrong person

Hello,I am the owner of the Sportify Family account. My girlfriend used to live with me and we shared an account. I have taken her off of my account because we split. I would like to add a new family member to my spotify, but the invite in the email ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am the owner of the Sportify Family account. My girlfriend used to live with me and we shared an account. I have taken her off of my account because we split. I would like to add a new fami...
  • Maralu
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Pagamento via boleto bancário Spotify Premium

Fiz o pagamento do boleto e a transação foi efetuada mas ate agora não recebi o e-mail nem o serviço que compre nada preciso de respostas Spotify

• Fiz o pagamento do boleto e a transação foi efetuada mas ate agora não recebi o e-mail nem o serviço que compre nada preciso de respostas Spotify
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Was PayPal Support Canceled?

I've had Spotify Premium for probably over a year now and it has been billing my PayPal account balance, with my most recent payment, I did not have money in my account. I added money and wanted to get Spotify to charge it again and couldn't find a '...

• I've had Spotify Premium for probably over a year now and it has been billing my PayPal account balance, with my most recent payment, I did not have money in my account. I added money and wanted to g...
  • orque
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Subscription

After the free trial ends, will my account automatically be charged?? Or am I okay to just leave the subscription alone until the trial ends?

• After the free trial ends, will my account automatically be charged?? Or am I okay to just leave the subscription alone until the trial ends?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription problem

My subscription wasn’t paid for this month because Because there weren’t any money on my account so now I’m using the free Spotify however I transferred money into my account and would like to have my premium Spotify back.but it’s not going to charge...

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription  wasn’t paid for this month because Because there weren’t any money on my account so now I’m using the free Spotify however I transferred money into my account and would like to ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to premium. HELP!

I keep getting texts when I try to upgrade saying I am unsubscribed. I keep trying to add it to my phone bill

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting texts when I try to upgrade saying I am unsubscribed. I keep trying to add it to my phone bill 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mudança de cep

Mudei de endereço e tenho o plano familiar.. como altero o endereço no Spotify sem cancelar meu plano?

• Mudei de endereço e tenho o plano familiar.. como altero o endereço no Spotify sem cancelar meu plano?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled Subscription w/Hulu added

I want to know that since I canceled my subscription right after signing up for the Hulu offer, will I be able to get that offer back when I renew my subscription to Spotify. I signed up initially with the intent to keep it, but on the same day cance...

• I want to know that since I canceled my subscription right after signing up for the Hulu offer, will I be able to get that offer back when I renew my subscription to Spotify.  I signed up initia...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribing problem

Hi, so I've been using my Visa Prepaid Card for about 6 months now, I think, so when my other Card came, I tried to use that to subscribe, later to learn that, that is still not a feature of the other card.so now I'm trying to use my VISA Prepaid Car...

• Hi, so I've been using my Visa Prepaid Card for about 6 months now, I think, so when my other Card came, I tried to use that to subscribe, later to learn that, that is still not a feature of the othe...
  • kaitlynk
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes