Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

My account isn’t updating

Hi can anyone help .. I have paid for Premium but my account still saying free I have logged out and back in a few times still nothing payments come out of my bank aswell

• Hi can anyone help .. I have paid for Premium but my account still saying free I have logged out and back in a few times still nothing payments come out of my bank aswell
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting billed by Rogers and credit card, how do I cancel credit card billing...

As said in the subject, I switched to billing through my cell phone provider but am being billed on my credit card as well. How do I cancel CC billing and still keep billing through Rogers Wireless? Will Spotify give me a refund for the double billin...

• Casual Listener
  • As said in the subject, I switched to billing through my cell phone provider but am being billed on my credit card as well. How do I cancel CC billing and still keep billing through Rogers Wireless? ...
  • Rogerssucksit
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mobile pay

i dont know what to do.. i cant pay off my subscription using mobile balance

• Casual Listener
  • i dont know what to do.. i cant pay off my subscription using mobile balance
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium on odd account info instead of my email. .. help plz

Hi. So i signed up for Premium and thought i was logged in through my email. Seems from the user files on my phone i was logged in as '21nk2fcbrqvadflr7of7v2oti'I cant seem to login on this odd account and when it sends email for pasword change i don...

• Hi. So i signed up for Premium and thought i was logged in through my email. Seems from the user files on my phone i was logged in as '21nk2fcbrqvadflr7of7v2oti' I cant seem to login on this odd acc...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify isn't processing my credit card to set up a subscription. Tried everything

So I just can't set up my subscription. The information is correct, the account country matches the card country, I have enough funds on the card and I've used this card for online payments since forever. Yet I still can't get through with Spotify. I...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just can't set up my subscription. The information is correct, the account country matches the card country, I have enough funds on the card and I've used this card for online payments since for...
  • SBSTNSSS
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Updating Payment Details & Plan Issue

Hi! I am currently subscribed to spotify's family plan. I updated my payment details using my phone and to my surprise spotify charged me for a single premium account only. Now when I changed my plan back to family plan, they will charge me again for...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I am currently subscribed to spotify's family plan. I updated my payment details using my phone and to my surprise spotify charged me for a single premium account only. Now when I changed my plan...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account doesn't work on my phone

Hello, Yesterday it was fine but all of sudden this morning i can't use my premium account on my mobile but on my pc with the app it works ! I don't know why ,i use the same account on my pc and my phone but on my phone spotify doesn't stop to tell m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Yesterday it was fine but all of sudden this morning i can't use my premium account on my mobile but on my pc with the app it works ! I don't know why ,i use the same account on my pc...
  • blackbakers46
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium suddenly Switched and Charged full Premium

I just recently re-upped my student subscription so I know it wasn't the 1 year timer that set this off. My account suddenly switched this month from Student to regular Premium and charged my the full amount AND I can not access premium Hulu, is ther...

• I just recently re-upped my student subscription so I know it wasn't the 1 year timer that set this off. My account suddenly switched this month from Student to regular Premium and charged my the ful...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • incorrect charge
    Premium
    Student Plan cancel
    student premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please help! Unable to cancel premium. Getting error: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again.

I have been trying for 2 days to cancel my premium account. I've tried:1. Cleared cache from browser2. Restarted desktop after clearing cache3. Tested with four browsers (Chrome, IE, Edge, Safari)4. Tested in Incognito 5. Tried on a desktop computer,...

• I have been trying for 2 days to cancel my premium account.    I've tried: 1. Cleared cache from browser 2. Restarted desktop after clearing cache 3. Tested with four browsers (Chrome,...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how can I change my premium account - details without losing my playlists

I have moved from Sweden to the UK and want to change my country and payment details ... As i have a premium account I cannot do this ... but my I need to change my bank details to a UK bank account ... but cannot do this as I have a Swedish spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have moved from Sweden to the UK and want to change my country and payment details ... As i have a premium account I cannot do this ... but my I  need to change my bank details  to a UK b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FREE TRIAL WITH CHARGE??

Why is it that Spotify advertises FREE 30-DAY TRIAL but when I tried to avail it, it proceeded to payment methods?

• Why is it that Spotify advertises FREE 30-DAY TRIAL but when I tried to avail it, it proceeded to payment methods?    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just moved to USA can't change country

Hi Guys, I have just relocated from Hong Kong to USA. On the help I am advised to update with USA credit card, when I try I get an error saying the credit card and country don't match. I can't change country and the help says to use a USA credit card...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys, I have just relocated from Hong Kong to USA. On the help I am advised to update with USA credit card, when I try I get an error saying the credit card and country don't match. I can't change...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How many devices can be on a student premium?

How many devices can be on a student premium discounted plan? Is it just like the normal premium serivce where you can have mulitple devices?

• How many devices can be on a student premium discounted plan? Is it just like the normal premium serivce where you can have mulitple devices?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i've cancelled keep getting charged

first off, is this seriously the customer service for spotify, with all the money they make. I almost don't care now if this gets resolved or not, will swap my bank card if I have to, but i cancelled several months ago and I'm still being charged a m...

• Casual Listener
  • first off, is this seriously the customer service for spotify, with all the money they make. I almost don't care now if this gets resolved or not, will swap my bank card if I have to,  but i can...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please helllpppp

I cancelled all my premiums but Spotify still taking money from my card . Can ı find which account that spotify still using my card to take payment. Please help . I am paying for an account that i am not using .

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled all my premiums but Spotify still taking money from my card . Can ı find which account that spotify still using my card to take payment.  Please help . I am  paying for an accou...
  • Majorka7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country issue with family subscription

My husband recently moved to the Netherlands with me, but because we both move a lot, I had my country as Taiwan and he as Austria before. Now he has changed to family subscription and I cannot join it because the system won't allow us to change the ...

• My husband recently moved to the Netherlands with me, but because we both move a lot, I had my country as Taiwan and he as Austria before. Now he has changed to family subscription and I cannot join ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my account says it has no payment method

hey, i was using my spotify family account with my mom, and mine says the payment method didnt go trough, but it did charge the money on my mothers card, this already has happened before, im tired of this kinda trouble, ive been using this plataform ...

• hey, i was using my spotify family account with my mom, and mine says the payment method didnt go trough, but it did charge the money on my mothers card, this already has happened before, im tired of...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discounts for Students or signing for longer periods (eg. 1 year).

Spotify is charging me again the student account that i have already paid two days ago, these two days i was waiting for them to verify my documents

• Spotify is charging me again the student account that i have already paid two days ago, these two days i was waiting for them to verify my documents
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Form of Payment issue

Hello,So I recently moved countries and I'm trying to change my form of payment to my new card. When attemp to do so it rejects my new card beacuse it doesn't belong to the country listed in my account's configurations, so I go to settings to change ...

• Hello, So I recently moved countries and I'm trying to change my form of payment to my new card. When attemp to do so it rejects my new card beacuse it doesn't belong to the country listed in my acc...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
    Payment Problems
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abbonamento premium con 18App

Ho seguito la procedura per effettuare il pagamento dell'abbonamento premium di spotify con 18App (Bonus Cultura). Dopo aver convertito il codice ed averlo quindi riscattato, mi risulta ancora la versione Free nonostante io abbia provato a rieffettua...

• Ho seguito la procedura per effettuare il pagamento dell'abbonamento premium di spotify con 18App (Bonus Cultura). Dopo aver convertito il codice ed averlo quindi riscattato, mi risulta ancora la ver...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes