Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Trial’s beeing charge

Hi, I took a one month trial for a premium single user but I’ve been charged? I taught I was adding my credit card for the future months.

• Hi, I took a one month trial for a premium single user but I’ve been charged? I taught I was adding my credit card for the future months. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium refund

I filled out the form from the support page but was sent here. I was charged for premium when I never wanted it. It’s a huge inconvenience and I am extremely aggravated. The customer support is awful.

• I filled out the form from the support page but was sent here. I was charged for premium when I never wanted it. It’s a huge inconvenience and I am extremely aggravated. The customer support is awful...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Birthday Premium

I got an email form spotify today that says I get 60 days of free premium and was wondering if this deal ever expired, or if I have to use it during a certain peroid.

• I got an email form spotify today that says I get 60 days of free premium and was wondering if this deal ever expired, or if I have to use it during a certain peroid.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist disappeared

I had a subscription for sp otify with hundreds of songs. Some were downloaded, some weren't. Since my subscription has lapsed, but ALL my music is gone. Where did it go and how do i get all those songs back.

• I had a subscription for sp otify with hundreds of songs. Some were downloaded, some w eren't.  Since my subscription has lapsed, but ALL my music is gone. Where did it go and how do i get all ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Payment

Can I pay an annual subscription?

• Can I pay an annual subscription?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card being charged even after "canceling" and changing card number

I let someone I was with use an old card to make a one time payment and still continue to get charged for an account that I don't use and that has supposedly has been cancelled. I even canceled my previous card and I still get charged. Really wish th...

• I let someone I was with use an old card to make a one time payment and still continue to get charged for an account that I don't use and that has supposedly has been cancelled. I even canceled my pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify refund

I signed up for Spotify a bit back then I tryed the premium on the free trail but today I got charged and am trying too find out how too get a refund because the money that was in my bank I really needed an now I'm short in cash can anyone help me?

• I signed up for Spotify a bit back then I  tryed the premium on the free trail but today I got charged and am trying too find out how too get a refund because the money that was in my bank I rea...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble cobro, dos cargos.

Buenas noches. Sucede que al momento de intentar realizar mi suscripción al Premium para estudiantes. Me arrepentí y opté por Premium Familiar. Realice el proceso para familiar y todo fue perfecto. Pero luego me llego el cobro del estudiantil y luego...

• Buenas noches.   Sucede que al momento de intentar realizar mi suscripción al Premium para estudiantes. Me arrepentí y opté por Premium Familiar. Realice el proceso para familiar y todo fue ...
  • nohemi3089
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i'm being charged but i can't access my account

Hi, i have got an account set up with spotify but i can't access my email which i was signed up with. I am being charged $11.99 per month but cannot log in to my account. I want to either cancel my account OR get access to it. this account im using i...

• Hi, i have got an account set up with spotify but i can't access my email which i was signed up with.  I am being charged $11.99 per month but cannot log in to my account.  I want to eith...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problema di abbonamento

buona sera, sta sera mi sono iscritto al vostro servizio con il contratto per studenti, ho mandato file della mia scuola, ma appena fatto mi e arrivato messaggio che mi diceva che mi avrebbero fatto sapere tra pochi giorni circa la validità del docum...

• buona sera, sta sera mi sono iscritto al vostro servizio con il contratto per studenti, ho mandato file della mia scuola, ma appena fatto mi e arrivato messaggio che mi diceva che mi avrebbero fatto ...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Trial

If I get a 60 day premium trial can I cancel it now and still get the rest of the 60 days?

• If I get a 60 day premium trial can I cancel it now and still get the rest of the 60 days?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded to Free, Wont Let Me Resubscribe.

Hello, I signed up for 30day free trial of premium on an old bank card that expired before the 30 days were over so the transaction failed. Then, Spotify blocked me from using the app only allowing me to view the “Downgrade” option screen and had no ...

• Hello, I signed up for 30day free trial of premium on an old bank card that expired before the 30 days were over so the transaction failed. Then, Spotify blocked me from using the app only allowing m...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abonnement

Je paye un abonnement Premium mais depuis aujourd'hui je ss mode gratuit ?? Après le changement de banque il ya un lien?

• Je paye un abonnement Premium mais depuis aujourd'hui je ss mode gratuit ??  Après le changement de banque il ya un lien?
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to subscribe to spotify premium, but I don't want to pay one lump sum.

My payment details failed because I had to get a new card. I'm trying to re-input the info so I can continue to just be charged $10/month, but suddenly it says I have to pay $120 for the whole year? Can't I still just pay $10/month?

• My payment details failed because I had to get a new card. I'm trying to re-input the info so I can continue to just be charged $10/month, but suddenly it says I have to pay $120 for the whole year? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Yo tenía el plan familiar, el cual me costaba $99 al mes, me invitan a ser parte de una membresia familiar, acepto, de hecho en mi cuenta dice que es "Familiar Premium" sin embargo mes con mes me siguen cargando a mi los $99 y a la persona que me inv...

• Yo tenía el plan familiar, el cual me costaba $99 al mes, me invitan a ser parte de una membresia familiar, acepto, de hecho en mi cuenta dice que es "Familiar Premium" sin embargo mes con mes me sig...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with subscription

hey, I will try my best with my englishWhen I tried to buy a spotify premium with discount for students, my computer crashed on moment when I added my credit card and next showed up information about SheerID verification. Now, on my bank account logs...

• hey, I will try my best with my english When I tried to buy a spotify premium with discount for students, my computer crashed on moment when I added my credit card and next showed up information abo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account when using Sonos but not recognized in Spotify app

Dear, I am using Spotify through the Sonos app and therefor I have a premium account.However, the premium account is not recognized in the Spotify app and there it says that I still have a free account. Could you please help me?

• Dear,   I am using Spotify through the Sonos app and therefor I have a premium account. However, the premium account is not recognized in the Spotify app and there it says that I still have a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment made, spotify says it wasnt

My bank account shows a spotify payment of 9.99 processed, however when I open spotify it claims that the payment failed. What is going on?

• My bank account shows a spotify payment of 9.99 processed, however when I open spotify it claims that the payment failed.  What is going on?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Desktop App crashed my Windows 10 computer. Anyone find a solution?

The second question is why doesn't the Web Player that I've never had issues with support the high resolution audio I'm paying for?

• The second question is why doesn't the Web Player that I've never had issues with support the high resolution audio I'm paying for?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium acc

Hi there! I can't get into a family plan that I am supposed to be part of, we tried several times. Need your support to check if everything is ok? My email is rocio.estevez90@gmail.com

• Hi there! I can't get into a family plan that I am supposed to be part of, we tried several times. Need your support to check if everything is ok? My email is rocio.estevez90@gmail.com
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes