Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Pre Paid Cards

I have bought two visa gift cards that work on everything but to pay for my monthly subscription. When I enter my card, it says "oops. Seems like your card is having a bad day please try again later". It's been two weeks now that I have been trying. ...

• I have bought two visa gift cards that work on everything but to pay for my monthly subscription. When I enter my card, it says "oops. Seems like your card is having a bad day please try again later"...
  • aviebbo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone help !!!!!

I am being charged twice for a student premium membership I did not qualify because my college is not available. They basically stole my money for putting my debit info twice. I closed out the page cause I did not work but I checked my bank account a...

• I am being charged twice for a student premium membership I did not qualify because my college is not available. They basically stole my money for putting my debit info twice. I closed out the page c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium suddenly changed into Free acc????

So I've been using Spotify Family Premium for over a month now. It was fine during the day but now suddenly it turns into free?!?! Even the subscription page changed into free. Of course its already paid for this month bc the bill are usually on end ...

• So I've been using Spotify Family Premium for over a month now. It was fine during the day but now suddenly it turns into free?!?! Even the subscription page changed into free. Of course its already ...
  • jorgeandres50
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My DiGi Prepaid Credit Deducted but Subscription Not Renew

Greetings,My DiGi Prepaid credit had been deducted but the subcription are not renew for this month. Besides, the auto renewal in my account ate not working since 2 months ago and i pay my last month bill using debit card. Please resolve the issue as...

• Greetings, My DiGi Prepaid credit had been deducted but the subcription are not renew for this month. Besides, the auto renewal in my account ate not working since 2 months ago and i pay my last mon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when trying to pay premium

I had Spotify Premium til last month, than my credit card expired so i'm trying to update my payment and everytime i submit my credit card info i get this: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been...

• Regular
  • I had Spotify Premium til last month, than my credit card expired so i'm trying to update my payment and everytime i submit my credit card info i get this:   "Oops, seems your card or payment ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium Annual

Can you no longer purchase Spotify Premium Annually instead of monthly?

• Can you no longer purchase Spotify Premium Annually instead of monthly?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged twice. / Me cobraram duas vezes.

Just got charged twice, don't know what to do, the website help tells me to look at the receipt page but the link doesn't work. I'm using a nubank credit card. Pt-br Spotify acabou de me cobrar duas vezes, não sei como proceder. Tô usando o nubank pr...

• Just got charged twice, don't know what to do, the website help tells me to look at the receipt page but the link doesn't work. I'm using a nubank credit card.   Pt-br   Spotify acabou ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems updating card details "not launched in this country"

Trying to change my card details to an Irish card, and according to the list I found Spotify is available here etc but as I put in the card details I get the error "Unfortunately we haven't launched in this country yet. You need to use a card issued ...

• Trying to change my card details to an Irish card, and according to the list I found Spotify is available here etc but as I put in the card details I get the error " Unfortunately we haven't launched...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit card charged before completing form

I was about to submit my details on the spotify for students page, but I closed the window by accident and I was charged without notice. Can I be refunded for something that I didn't even subscribe?

• I was about to submit my details on the spotify for students page, but I closed the window by accident and I was charged without notice. Can I be refunded for something that I didn't even subscribe?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Troubleshooting

I am trying to pay for the premium services, but whenever I put my credit card information, the page seems to reload or crash and it won't allow the payment. I've tried in in various browsers and computers. Is there any solution?

• I am trying to pay for the premium services, but whenever I put my credit card information, the page seems to reload or crash and it won't allow the payment. I've tried in in various browsers and com...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium info please

Hi, I am new to Spotify and do like it. My question is if I upgrade to Premium does this mean the tracks are downloaded onto my comuter or device? Can I them copy them across to my MP3 player which is predominatly what I listen too when out during th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am new to Spotify and do like it.   My question is if I upgrade to Premium does this mean the tracks are downloaded onto my comuter or device?   Can I them copy them across to my ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update card

Changed banks recently, and I'm trying to update my credit card info. Whenever I try, it doesn't actually update, and it basically just continuously loads. I've tried on different browsers, different networks (home and work, wired and wifi), incognit...

• Changed banks recently, and I'm trying to update my credit card info. Whenever I try, it doesn't actually update, and it basically just continuously loads.   I've tried on different browsers, ...
  • Lill_strimma
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution He pagado el premium pero no me sale en mi teléfono

Ya he pagado el premium normal y aunque en el teléfono me pone que ya lo tengo, como antes estaba probando los 7 días gratis de premium me pone: uneté al premium para que cuando pases los 7 días no lo dejes de tener, y en mi teléfono tambien me sale ...

• Ya he pagado el premium normal y aunque en el teléfono me pone que ya lo tengo, como antes estaba probando los 7 días gratis de premium me pone: uneté al premium para que cuando pases los 7 días no l...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Payment Problem

Hello, Im using Spotify premium but my credit card was blocked for a few days because of a suspicious transaction on a random website. During those days my monthly spotify payment got declined. It turned out that I did that suspicious transaction so ...

• Hello, Im using Spotify premium but my credit card was blocked for a few days because of a suspicious transaction on a random website. During those days my monthly spotify payment got declined. I...
  • jorgeglz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Wife starting to work abroad

Hi Spotify, really hoping you can help. My wife is starting to work abroad but wants to be part of the family plan. I realise the 'rules' state we have to live in the same house but all her stuff remains in this house and more importantly family ties...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify, really hoping you can help. My wife is starting to work abroad but wants to be part of the family plan. I realise the 'rules' state we have to live in the same house but all her stuff rem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to cancel Spotify

I am trying to cancel Spotify my account on phone says I am premium but when I log on to computer says I am free. Please help. It was because I want to up grade to family but not sure now as this is proving too difficult

• I am trying to cancel Spotify my account on phone says I am premium but when I log on to computer says I am free. Please help.  It was because I want to up grade to family but not sure now as th...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Plan

I got the automatic email last month that my student plan was about to expire after its 12 months and I reverified my student status but still got charged for the regular premium plan this month? Is there any way I can get a refund?

• I got the automatic email last month that my student plan was about to expire after its 12 months and I reverified my student status but still got charged for the regular premium plan this month? Is ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card blocked, but dont want to lose Premium

Hi, My credit card is blocked, and hence my payment for Premium isn going to be late by a week, until I get the new card. Is there any way that I can keep from losing my premium content for this 1 week?

• Hi,   My credit card is blocked, and hence my payment for Premium isn going to be late by a week, until I get the new card. Is there any way that I can keep from losing my premium content for ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

We have premium for family plan and i t have not received an invite. I have sent the invite and i have not gotten it in my email. I have checked to make sure it's the proper email and I have looked in my spam and folders for it but I cannot find it. ...

• We have premium for family plan and i t have not received an invite. I have sent the invite and i have not gotten it in my email. I have checked to make sure it's the proper email and I have looked i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu Student Not Working but still charged multiple times

I tried to sign up for the spotify student discount that includes hulu. It continuously told me that my "credentials were already linked to another spotify account." I only have one spotify account, and was not trying to create another one to use thi...

• I tried to sign up for the spotify student discount that includes hulu. It continuously told me that my "credentials were already linked to another spotify account." I only have one spotify account, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes