Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Payment

I had used a month of premium on the student plan and I thought I had been charged at the start of the month, but I got an email at the end of the month saying I didn't have enough money to pay for this month of premium. It said I needed to re-add my...

• Visitor
  • I had used a month of premium on the student plan and I thought I had been charged at the start of the month, but I got an email at the end of the month saying I didn't have enough money to pay for t...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution México

Pagué en Oxxo una suscripción por 2 meses de spotify premium por $100 pesos Hice el pago y no tengo premium

• Pagué en Oxxo una suscripción por 2 meses de spotify premium por $100 pesos  Hice el pago y no tengo premium   
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged not even got premium

I have been charged and do not know why as I am on spotify free. I have contacted my bank to take action.

• I have been charged and do not know why as I am on spotify free. I have contacted my bank to take action.
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify studenti

Buongiorno. Ho fatto la richeista per attivare spotify studenti, inserendo la documentazione necessaria. Mi è arrivata la mail di conferma da share id che confermava il mio stato studente. Ma non posso ancorano usufruire di premim

• Visitor
  • Buongiorno. Ho fatto la richeista per attivare spotify studenti, inserendo la documentazione necessaria. Mi è arrivata la mail di conferma da share id che confermava il mio stato studente. Ma non pos...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Family Plan after pre-paying Premium in December 2017

I want to upgrade to a family plan so my wife can get the same benefits and such I do. However, I don't want to start paying monthly again since I've already prepaid for the year back in December. Is there a way to pay the difference? Also, if I deci...

• I want to upgrade to a family plan so my wife can get the same benefits and such I do. However, I don't want to start paying monthly again since I've already prepaid for the year back in December. Is...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • upgrade to Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High School Student with College Email

I'm a highschool senior but got accepted into college, can I use my college email for the student discount?

• I'm a highschool senior but got accepted into college, can I use my college email for the student discount?
  • pac55
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried student discount - backed out but still got charged

So just like in the title, I entered my credit card, then I saw that my high school isn't on the list, so I closed the page. It said that I won't be charged, but I still was. What's up with that? I don't think that the payment is still pending, so I ...

• So just like in the title, I entered my credit card, then I saw that my high school isn't on the list, so I closed the page. It said that I won't be charged, but I still was. What's up with that? I d...
  • SqmeD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged after cancellation

I took the 3 month free trial and cancelled before it ended but you hsvevstill charged me £9.99I would like a refund for this and assurance no further payments will be taken.

• Casual Listener
  • I took the 3 month free trial and cancelled before it ended but you hsvevstill charged me  £9.99 I would like a refund for this and assurance no further payments will be taken.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Charged three times for one month

Hello!I entered my credit card info three times while subscribing (because I didn't have my num pad activated and when I wanted to type '@' it would take me to the previous page) so I have been charged three times for one month. It says that my subsc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I entered my credit card info three times while subscribing (because I didn't have my num pad activated and when I wanted to type '@' it would take me to the previous page) so I have been cha...
  • nomadnomad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • three times
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problem when specifying payment with mastercard

An error occurred in the payment. Try again or use another payment method. I already called the bank of my card they explained to me that it is a problem of spotify and that I pay a subcription to onedrive and that same day it could have been blocked...

• Casual Listener
  •   An error occurred in the payment. Try again or use another payment method.   I already called the bank of my card they explained to me that it is a problem of spotify and that I pay a ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution removed from family account

Me and my other friends live in the same adress however spotify removed me from the family account. They sent me an email last week to varify my adress and I did however today I noticed I am removed from the account. Please help me get back to the fa...

• Regular
  • Me and my other friends live in the same adress however spotify removed me from the family account. They sent me an email last week to varify my adress and I did however today I noticed I am removed ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment!

a few days ago a red window appeared on the software saying that there was a problem with the payment, I checked the credit card and i actually used it to pay something else but spotify refuses to admit the card, its says there is a problem but it do...

• Casual Listener
  • a few days ago a red window appeared on the software saying that there was a problem with the payment, I checked the credit card and i actually used it to pay something else but spotify refuses to ad...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hulu can't authorize my account

I am a student and am trying to sign up for the Hulu + Student Spotify subscription. I have been a student subscriber for a long time now, but when I try to activate my new Hulu account I get this error, "We’re having trouble authorizing your account...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a student and am trying to sign up for the Hulu + Student Spotify subscription. I have been a student subscriber for a long time now, but when I try to activate my new Hulu account I get this er...
  • Benzalez
  • 62 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 62 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged however I don’t have premium or ever had it.

So my parents bank account statement it shows that they have been being charged ever since janurary and it’s been 10.67 each month now they have still charged for April as well but I only have the free trial which I will get canceled after the free t...

• So my parents bank account statement it shows that they have been being charged ever since janurary and it’s been 10.67 each month now they have still charged for April as well but I only have the fr...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pago de Spotify con tarjeta debito en Colombia

Hola, buenas tardes, es posible pagar mi cuenta premium con tarjeta debito (pay u o pay pal) en Colombia, es que solo aparece para pagar con tarjeta credito. Muchas Gracias. Atentamente, Carolina Melo

• Hola, buenas tardes, es posible pagar mi cuenta premium con tarjeta debito (pay u o pay pal) en Colombia, es que solo aparece para pagar con tarjeta credito.    Muchas Gracias.   A...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Billing

I'm suppose to get Spotify through my rogers phone plan as an add on. Spotify stopped working and I had to pay 9.99 plus 4.99 to use Spotify.Rogers said they have tried to fix it but said I needed to contact spotify. I'm really confused when I've bee...

• I'm suppose to get Spotify through my rogers phone plan as an add on. Spotify stopped working and I had to pay 9.99 plus 4.99 to use Spotify. Rogers said they have tried to fix it but said I needed ...
  • ritarenoult
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country payment subscription

I received an email saying that you have been sending me several emails due to the fact that you were unable to process my payment for Spotify Premium. So I changed the credit card from VISA to AMEX, and still pops up a note saying that the payment m...

• I received an email saying that you have been sending me several emails due to the fact that you were unable to process my payment for Spotify Premium. So I changed the credit card from VISA to AMEX,...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Promocion

Pague mi promocion de 99 por dos meses en el oxxo & aun no se ah activado

• Pague mi promocion de 99 por dos meses en el oxxo & aun no se ah activado
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged but no premium?????

Hi, I tried to sign up for student premium for $5. I was just accepted to Spalding University. Spotify told me I couldn't qualify yet so then I tried to verify my being a student. I didn't think it went through - yet I have a charge of over $5 to my ...

• Hi, I tried to sign up for student premium for $5. I was just accepted to Spalding University. Spotify told me I couldn't qualify yet so then I tried to verify my being a student. I didn't think it w...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes