Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Billing

I'm suppose to get Spotify through my rogers phone plan as an add on. Spotify stopped working and I had to pay 9.99 plus 4.99 to use Spotify.Rogers said they have tried to fix it but said I needed to contact spotify. I'm really confused when I've bee...

• I'm suppose to get Spotify through my rogers phone plan as an add on. Spotify stopped working and I had to pay 9.99 plus 4.99 to use Spotify. Rogers said they have tried to fix it but said I needed ...
  • ritarenoult
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country payment subscription

I received an email saying that you have been sending me several emails due to the fact that you were unable to process my payment for Spotify Premium. So I changed the credit card from VISA to AMEX, and still pops up a note saying that the payment m...

• I received an email saying that you have been sending me several emails due to the fact that you were unable to process my payment for Spotify Premium. So I changed the credit card from VISA to AMEX,...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Promocion

Pague mi promocion de 99 por dos meses en el oxxo & aun no se ah activado

• Pague mi promocion de 99 por dos meses en el oxxo & aun no se ah activado
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged but no premium?????

Hi, I tried to sign up for student premium for $5. I was just accepted to Spalding University. Spotify told me I couldn't qualify yet so then I tried to verify my being a student. I didn't think it went through - yet I have a charge of over $5 to my ...

• Hi, I tried to sign up for student premium for $5. I was just accepted to Spalding University. Spotify told me I couldn't qualify yet so then I tried to verify my being a student. I didn't think it w...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed to premium. Getting free

I subscribed to premium the 6/4. My phone still provides free service. logging out and in again doesn’t work. Checked the receipt and there is not mix up with accounts. Logging with Facebook doesn’t help either.

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to premium the 6/4. My phone still provides free service. logging out and in again doesn’t work. Checked the receipt and there is not mix up with accounts. Logging with Facebook doe...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for students

So yeahI wanted to buy Spotify Premium with discount for students and school students, I'm school student so okey. I punched in number of credit card etc. then I needed to confirm that I'm a student or school student, there was only option for colleg...

• So yeah I wanted to buy Spotify Premium with discount for students and school students, I'm school student so okey. I punched in number of credit card etc. then I needed to confirm that I'm a studen...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to take use my Spotify Mobile account and get Premium

I have a premium account with my mobile proivder (Spark NZ). I've moving from that mobile provider but would like to keep Spotify Premium. My Spotify subscription page shows the account is still linked to my mobile plan - which has been cancelled. Th...

• I have a premium account with my mobile proivder (Spark NZ). I've moving from that mobile provider but would like to keep Spotify Premium.   My Spotify subscription page shows the account is s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update credit card and location

Hello, I tried to change my credit card from a HK one to a French one. After entering the card's details, I have a red notice saying I should first update my account's location (from HK to France I guess). However, when I try and do that, the country...

• Hello,   I tried to change my credit card from a HK one to a French one. After entering the card's details, I have a red notice saying I should first update my account's location (from HK...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining a family account when you're already a premium subscriber

I want to set up a premium family account however one of the users is already a premium subscriber. When I add them to my family account will they receive a refund for the month they've just paid for? Otherwise, we'll be paying twice for the same per...

• I want to set up a premium family account however one of the users is already a premium subscriber. When I add them to my family account will they receive a refund for the month they've just paid for...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a premium account. Why am I seeing ads? What am I paying for?

I don't understand why I must be forced to click out of ads on the desktop version of the app when I'm already paying for a subscription? Do they take my money and then subject me to advertisements?

• Casual Listener
  • I don't understand why I must be forced to click out of ads on the desktop version of the app when I'm already paying for a subscription? Do they take my money and then subject me to advertisements?&...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

possible double charge?

i already paid this month’s spotify premium but a week after my payment, i got asked again to pay. i don’t have any more money on a credit card, so i’m left with the notification to change my payment details or else my premium is cancelled, but i alr...

• Casual Listener
  • i already paid this month’s spotify premium but a week after my payment, i got asked again to pay. i don’t have any more money on a credit card, so i’m left with the notification to change my payment...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Addebito ingiustificato

non mi hanno approvato la richiesta dell'abbomamento studenti per socumento non valido ma mi hanno preso ugualmente i soldi e non una sola volta ma tre quindi risulta che mi abbiano adebitato 14,97. richiedo, visto che non sono abbonata, che mi venga...

• non mi hanno approvato la richiesta dell'abbomamento studenti per socumento non valido ma mi hanno preso ugualmente i soldi e non una sola volta ma tre quindi risulta che mi abbiano adebitato 14,97. ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Suspending subscription

HiI have recently upgraded my phone with Vodafone and as part of the contract I get 2 years free Spotify.With already being a premium member I am unable to take up this offer as I have already paid up front for memberships, and it will not allow me t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have recently upgraded my phone with Vodafone and as part of the contract I get 2 years free Spotify. With already being a premium member I am unable to take up this offer as I have already pa...
  • Spike59
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Price problem

hello im from israel.i want to subscribe but i have a problem:why does it say 20 ILS for an account but when i go to pay its 10 USD ( which is 35 ILS)thank you for the help,

• hello im from israel. i want to subscribe but i have a problem: why does it say 20 ILS for an account but when i go to pay its 10 USD ( which is 35 ILS) thank you for the help, 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Price
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dont know the email I used to make account

I have spotify premium. How do I find out the email I used for the account. I have the user name, but I have tried to send the password reset and I've checked all possible email accounts I've used. and nothing. I want to cancel my premium subscriptio...

• I have spotify premium. How do I find out the email I used for the account. I have the user name, but I have tried to send the password reset and I've checked all possible email accounts I've used. a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I still got charged?

I cancelled my spotify account for this month and yet my account still got charged. It had also said on my account that the membership was going to cancel yesterday and I got charged today. Was it something that spotify messed up or was it that I can...

• Visitor
  • I cancelled my spotify account for this month and yet my account still got charged. It had also said on my account that the membership was going to cancel yesterday and I got charged today. Was it so...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can's see music in Premium family plan

My husband uprgraded to the Premium family plan and invited me. When I log in the account does show that I am part of the family plan. But when I click on Songs or Albums, nothing shows up. It has the message "Your favouite songs will appear here". W...

• My husband uprgraded to the Premium family plan and invited me. When I log in the account does show that I am part of the family plan. But when I click on Songs or Albums, nothing shows up. It has th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium after cancelled

I check my paypal account to find that on April 5th, I was charged $9.99 by Spotify inc after cancelling my subscription. I checked my account and it gave me premium that I didn’t want. I had already cancelled yet it still charged me and gave me prem...

• I check my paypal account to find that on April 5th, I was charged $9.99 by Spotify inc after cancelling my subscription. I checked my account and it gave me premium that I didn’t want. I had already...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema cuenta gratis

Hola ayuda por error puse la cuenta gratis de spotify , cuando mi hermano me habia invitado al plan familiar. En la pagina me aparece plan familiar y en la app cuenta gratis la quiero sacar y no puedo . AYUDA!

• Hola ayuda por error puse la cuenta gratis de spotify , cuando mi hermano me habia invitado al plan familiar. En la pagina me aparece plan familiar y en la app cuenta gratis la quiero sacar y no pued...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes