Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starbucks Spotify for Partners not working

Starbucks Spotify for Partners not working

I have been using this link: https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/register/

and filling out the correct information to get my account linked to a premium membership. All it keeps saying when I fill it out, no matter where or when (I have tried on my laptop and on my IPhone, and have been trying this for the past several days) is "Something went wrong. Please try again later." I know all my information is correct. 

I have had premium before on my account and cancelled it, and am now back to having a free account. 

Can someone please help me. 

3 Replies

Also I just called Starbucks support since Spotify emailed me telling me to when I personally emailed Spotify support about this issue, and Starbucks is aware of this issue but does not know how to fix it. They are saying members were able to go to the page I went to and re-enter their information and get it. 

I don't know if there's anyone else having this issue that was able to resolve it? 

Having the same problem 😭

Man I'm glad to know I'm not alone! I read on a thread somewhere that putting "jr" after your last name has worked for some people. It didn't work for me, but idk maybe it will for you. 

If you figure it out please let me know! I'll definitely do the same 🙂 

Suggested posts