Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10, Windows 10

Operating System

Android 9, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi,

After I purchased Premium for my Account I noticed, that I activated Premium on the wrong Account. So I tried to deactivate the Premium but I couldn't find the Premium it was still saying Spotify FREE. After a bit of research it turned out, that I already purchased a Premium trail with this Payment method. So I Purchased for 9,99€ Premium on another Account (not this one here).

Now my Question 

How can I remove my Premium Purchase from the first Account (it's a 3-Month trial whit no access for Premium) It doesn't say Spotify PREMIUM but I got a receipt and it says that it will take automatically 9,99€ in 3 months if I don't disable my Premium. (what I can't do because there is no option)

So what can I do now?

1 Reply

Hey there @Jhasaquestion!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch with us.

You should be able to see the username of the account that you've used to start the trial on the email receipt that you mention.

If that username matches the one on the account that appears as free, it's possible that your payment went though initially, but was refused later. We'd recommend checking with your bank to see if everything is okay from their end.

You can also get in touch with our support team here and they should be able to confirm if you need to take any further action to avoid double payments.

Keep us posted on how it goes and let us know if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts