Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to get premium if 30 days trial expired while ago

Solved!

How to get premium if 30 days trial expired while ago

I cancelled Premium before the end of 30 days free trial.

How can i subscribe to Premium now. There is no possibility on the website for subscription again without using the trial again but this doesn't work of course.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you. I tried this but it didn't work. 

The only solution that worked was to offer/pay myself a gift in the form of a payed 1 month premium subscription using my second mailadres to order. Now i am premium for one month and i can extend it if i like.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi @AudioLinn, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Don't worry. You can get regular from our subscription page without a problem. At first, it will show the 30-day trial. But once you log in with your account, the system will detect you already had the trial and will redirect you to the page to get regular Premium.

We suggest that you try to subscribe from a computer, using a Google Chrome incognito window.

Let us know how it goes. Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Marked as solution

Thank you. I tried this but it didn't work. 

The only solution that worked was to offer/pay myself a gift in the form of a payed 1 month premium subscription using my second mailadres to order. Now i am premium for one month and i can extend it if i like.

Hi, I'm trying to buy a family premium account, but I also have the problem that every time I want to confirm the purchase, I get the message that I already had the trial version, but that I can "still purchase a Spotify Premium for Family". When I click on that, I'm sent back to the page where i can choose a Spotify Premium for Family, but only with the three month trial :-). And so on and so on. Could this be fixed? I'm not sure if the gift solution AudioLinn suggested will work for a family account. 

Hey there @LieveKoen,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Since you've previously tried Premium, we'd recommend following the steps below instead:

1. Open an incognito or private window in your browser
  2. Log in to spotify.com with your account's login details
  3. In the same incognito window, head here to upgrade
  4. Change plan to Premium Family 
  5. Follow the rest of the steps to upgrade like entering your payment method's details

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi Katerina, thanks for your reply. We tried the proposed procedure in different browsers but or didn't work unfortunately. As soon as we log in with the account we get the same situation, even if we're in an incognito window.

Suggested posts