Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu subscription

Solved!

Hulu subscription

Hi I just got a Spotify premium student plan, and my Spotify is working, but I can't get my free Hulu subscription to work. I already activated my Hulu account on the Spotify website and even have a profile on Hulu, but Hulu keeps trying to get me to sign up and pay money. I'm on my dell laptop in the U.S. if that helps. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Wren123,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

If you've already activated your Spotify Premium Student + Hulu subscription bundle on the Spotify side, then you should confirm that you’re subscribed to Spotify in your Hulu Account page as well. This can be done in the Payment Information section there.  

As you mentioned that you're already having a Hulu account, then please check out Hulu's help page here with info for the various account linking scenarios and how to manage them. 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Wren123,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

If you've already activated your Spotify Premium Student + Hulu subscription bundle on the Spotify side, then you should confirm that you’re subscribed to Spotify in your Hulu Account page as well. This can be done in the Payment Information section there.  

As you mentioned that you're already having a Hulu account, then please check out Hulu's help page here with info for the various account linking scenarios and how to manage them. 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts