Premium Student 

Country

United States 

Device

iPhone 12 Pro, PS4, HP laptop

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I read other replies on the help site and I have tried to deactivate any emails that might be linked (they are not), and I still cannot link my Spotify and hulu accounts with my premium student membership. I can log into Hulu but it doesn’t show I have a student account and is prompting me to select a plan. Both accounts are under the same email, any help would be appreciated. Thank you! 

1 Reply

Hey @Sammihammi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

Keep in mind that the Premium Student subscription can only be combined with the ad-supported Hulu plan, but no other plans. If you have the ad-supported plan and still cannot combine them, it could be related to some cache stored in your browser that may influence the outcome. 

First, we'd recommend trying to activate the Hulu service from your services page, but using an incognito/private window, or a different browser to avoid cache to affect the process. Also, would you mind trying on a different Wi-Fi network? If you don't have one available, you can test it with a mobile data hotspot as well.

Lastly, could you check if trying on a different device (making sure you're using your own accounts) makes any difference? This will give us a better look at the issue. 

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts