Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I change my country and update my payment method?

How do I change my country and update my payment method?

My current plan is in South Africa and I want to change to UK. If I try to enter my UK credit card details, it says it doesn't match my country but when I try to change my country to UK it says the plan doesn't exist. How do I resolve this?
2 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, and a warm welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this situation, I'd recommend cancelling your current Premium subscription and allowing your account to revert back to the Free plan. After this, you can update your country in the settings, and then re-subscribe to Premium with your new payment details.

If you're still having trouble, I'd suggest taking a moment to explore this Frequently Asked Question. It's a great resource for common issues with changing your country or region settings, and might just have the answer you need!

Let me know how it goes — I'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

If I try to change my country it asks me to set a payment method from that country. If I try to add that payment method it fails because it does not match my country.

I have moved to Romania but still pay the UK price for a few months, this is an urget request because I am overcharged.

Suggested posts