Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I got Spotify premium but it won’t show it only shows Spotify free

I got Spotify premium but it won’t show it only shows Spotify free

When will the Spotify premium start to show up on my account
7 Replies

I've received a free 3 month trial and it doesn't work I paid via phone but it does nothing,logging off and on doesn't work , tried rebooting the phone no success too and I downloaded Spotify and un-installed it twice to see if it worked

inoaid premium and i can't use it

Hey folks!

Sorry to see this has been happening to you!
In order to make sure that the purchase (even if a free trial) has been successful and that it's connected to the correct email address, please open your emails and check if you have received an email confirmation for the subscription.

In case you have it, please make sure you're logged in the app with that exact same email 🙂

If you are and your Premium features are still nowhere to be seen, I'd suggest logging out and back into the app twice in a row, as this triggers a manual sync of your settings.

In case the issue persists after this, do let us know.
Many thanks!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Vasil,

My email is correct, and I got the payment confirmation, and logged out twice in a row, but still I have Spotify free, that's disappointing. I had the same issue with another account which I wanted to upgrade, what's wrong now?

Hey there @FadiAli,

Thanks for the replies.

If you've received a payment confirmation from Spotify for a trial (0.01, 0.10 of your local currency or any other symbolic transactional amount), but you don't see the Premium features on the account, it means the trial has not been activated as most probably you've used Premium before. Trials are for new users who have never before used Premium.

You can get a regular subscription though.

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator

HI Dean,

I never had any subscription before, even though, I created a totally new email only for Spotify and tried to subscribe but I got the same problem. I need to solve this problem, because I am afraid Spotify will charge me twice because I tried to upgrade 2 time, but for the same result ( only free version is working ). Looking forward for your feedback.

Hey @FadiAli,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you've never had a subscription with us before, please check if the payment method you're using hasn't been used for one in the past. If that's the case, you'll need to start a regular subscription as explained above.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts