Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have Student Premium but can't activate HULU

Solved!

I have Student Premium but can't activate HULU

I have Student Premium account and nowhere on my profile overview does it say to connect to HULU. I don't know how to link the two and cannot log into HULU with my Spotify info... HELP!

Plan

Student Premium

My Question or Issue

25 Replies

Hey @lucaswestover,

Thanks for letting us know!

In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to the Hulu support folks to determine if the issue doesn't lie somewhere on their end 🙂

Keep us posted!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Heya, 

I'm having the same issue. Under my Spotify account, it's saying HULU is active. When I click to 'Start Watching', it sends me to a subscription page. When I try to log in, it doesn't recognize my credentials. Any idea? Tried to ask for help, but it sends me to another log in page. 

Thanks ahead.

Did you figure it out? I’m still having this issue 

This is solved as it would be false advertisement, thus a class action lawsuit. I personally know 20+ student subs that are having this issue and all the above ans doesn't correct it. But Spotify and Hulu wont tell anyone the easy way, as that would mean less opportunity for them to make money. Instead, you all get answerers like; have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in? Its called Kick the Can. Companies that were great at one point and now becoming cringe.

In conclusion, hey Spotify stop playing games your not Steam and you (Spotify) reach out to Hulu to resolve the issue. THAT is why we pay for a subscription. Thank you and have a nice day

I have the same issue and when it sends me the link to reset my password it never pops up in my inbox or under any folder. I've already checked my junk mail too. not sure what to do.

I was able to fix my issue by using the chat option and they had to reset
my account. THAT is the only way to fix it!!!! 100%

Suggested posts