Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have a Family Premium Account.I payed today and somehow i was charged 6.99.

I have a Family Premium Account.I payed today and somehow i was charged 6.99.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey @Wangsap3500, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

How much were you supposed to be charged for Premium Family? Also, let me know which country you're located in - and provide me some more details as to what is happening.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I live in Greece. I am charged typically 10.99€ every month  and 6.99€ is the charge for the single Premium account so now the other 4 members of my Family account were thrown out of premium.It also mentions that the next time I will be charged will be in 15 days and my account doesn't appear to be switched into single premium.

Hey @Wangsap3500

Thanks for the details. Seems like based on what you said that you were on Premium Family, but changed your subscription back to the Individual Premium plan (which means everyone on the Premium Family plan got removed), but you're not getting your Premium features?

If that is the case, can you let me know what your subscription status of the account is here? You can also try following all of the troubleshooting steps provided in this support article, and send me a screenshot of what happens when you attempt to use your Premium features (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community).

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts