Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm in premium but my app says Free

Solved!

I'm in premium but my app says Free

I paid for a spotify premium last May 30 2017. I used premium by then and I realized that my account was back to free today June 20. It was not a month of use. I already tried re-logging in in my app but it still says free.
Screenshot_2017-06-20-19-17-46.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had the same issue, if you are on a trial wait for it to be over and you should be fixed, that's what they said on live chat for me and it fixed it ;).

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I think I just fixed it. Bizarre?

Go into spotify on line. Go into your account. Go to change your credit card details and put the same ones in. Close down on line spotify (not log out) and do the same with Mobile spotify. Then go back into both. Its now premium. This clearly show a bug in the system and that spotify support is useless. Worked for me, hope it works for you.

Marked as solution

For mobile data users like me, I just re-enter my mobile number and input the code sent via SMS. Logged out and logged in on spotify then I was on premium again. This bug has to be looked into by their tech guys.. such a bummer..

Marked as solution

AWESOME!! ITS WORKING NOW!

41 Replies

I actually just experienced the same today. Hoping for response regarding this.

I also have the same problem. It's very inconvenient. Hope they resolve this issue

Same here! On my page it says that the premium deal is on but the app claims the opposite. So annoying.

I have the same problem

MINE TOO, I NEED HELP

Adquiri la oferta de 3 meses por$0.99 paquete premiun pero no puedo descargar porque me solicita de nuevo el paquete premiun

Me paso lo mismo, pero ni siquiera se me cobró 0,99€, sino 9,99€ directamente. Cuándo lo van a arreglar??

The issue is still not resolved upto now. Spotify should check this concern.

I tried to talk to their representative through live chat but they still can't resolve the issue.

I have the same issue, on the website everything looks ok, but my app says the opposite

Although I pay 0.99 TL from my account, I still appear in the free version. I expect a solution for this!

We have the same problem!!
IMG_4393.PNG
IMG_4394.PNG
Marked as solution

I had the same issue, if you are on a trial wait for it to be over and you should be fixed, that's what they said on live chat for me and it fixed it ;).

I have the same issue and support said they were working on t. This was at 10am and still hasn't been resolved.

Mine too! My subscription supposed to end this September 14, 2017 but my app says on Free subscription. I think spotify just got a bug. They should do something about this.

Capture.PNG

Unfortunately for me and maybe for the others, my free trial was long overdue and it's my second time paying premium. It happened just now and the support group can't give any reason. They just said they'll be working for it. Hope to fix it soon

Got the same case today. I just renewed mine last friday and few days has just passed and it's now back on free. Very frustrating!
IMG_0638.PNG

They should fix this issue asap because our subscription time is running so
we can't maximize our time with it. Or they should compensate us.

Me too. I've trying to seek help from support team no one is helping me. So annoyed and pissed for how many days.. 😡

Suggested posts