Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If I buy a yearly subscription will it add to my current 3 month trial or over-ride it ?

Solved!

If I buy a yearly subscription will it add to my current 3 month trial or over-ride it ?

Plan

Premium

Device

Windows Laptop

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

I had opted for a 3 month Premium trial from Spotify, I have cancelled this premium subscription so that It does not auto-renew after its expiry in 3 months.

Now Spotify comes up with a 1 year Premium Subscription at a very attractive price which I am interested in.

However the offer is due to expire on 30th of June which is before the expiry of my current 3 months of Premium.

My question is if I buy this 1 year subscription will it add to my current 3 months thus giving me a total of 15 months Premium?

OR

The 1 year Premium will override my 3 month trial and I will effectively just have 12 months of Premium.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @adityashanker1,

Thanks for your patience!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to combine trial or discount offers in any way.

You are only allowed to have one offer at a time, per account. In this case, if you subscribe for another offer, the subscription will override instead of accumulating one after another. 

I hope this clarifies things 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @adityashanker1, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Great question!
To make sure I get the accurate answer for you, I'm going to take a closer look at this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience in advance!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hey @adityashanker1,

Thanks for your patience!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to combine trial or discount offers in any way.

You are only allowed to have one offer at a time, per account. In this case, if you subscribe for another offer, the subscription will override instead of accumulating one after another. 

I hope this clarifies things 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thanks for the clarification !

Suggested posts