Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Just bought premium plan but the account is still free

Solved!

Just bought premium plan but the account is still free

I just bought premium plan on Spotify website, it said on the website my account is already premium. But in the app my account is still free. I tried to clear cache, log out, and uninstall, but my account is still free on the app. What do I do?
32 Replies

I tried the logging in twice as suggested, tried on tv, tried buying it again, tried restarting my phone

I did recieve a confirmation email, but it was the same after, then later i got an email about the free for 3 months premium which idk if i should get since i bought it

Heres a screenshot but if you need something mor specific tell me, hope its not a problem its not it englsh

EDAC7E70-ACDF-4FD2-B21A-480DFF1B1D51.jpeg

Hi, Yesterday I paid for a premium for 3 months, the money was debited from the card.
Cookies and cache were cleared, the application was reinstalled, the profile was restarted twice. Subscription - no. What to do?

Tengo spotify ta pague 2 veces el premium y me sigue saliendo que tengo el gratuito y es molesto por que me salen anuncios y no me deja descargar musica

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out in this thread! Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as it's the official language on the Community 🙂

@stinkrat - Just to confirm, did you receive an email mentioning that you've successfully subscribed to Premium to the same email inbox as the email address that being displayed on your account page? We recommend that you double-check the confirmation email that you received and the email address that is was sent to. Keep in mind, that if the account page still shows as free, but you've received a confirmation email about starting a new subscription, it's possible that you've upgraded to Premium on another Spotify account registered with a different email address. In that case, you can see how to find if you have another account by following the steps on this page

@MN21F & @3031 - Could you let us know if the subscription status appear as Premium when you log in to your account page? If Premium is displayed, try signing out from the app and then back in again. Make sure that you enter the same details as the ones on your account page.

However, should the account page show as free, and you haven't received a confirmation email to your inbox, it's possible that the payment wasn't processed. In that case, we suggest that you try upgrading to Premium again from this page.

Hope this helps! We'll be right here if you need anything else.

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes, i checked again and i received the confirmation email to the right email adress

Thanks for keeping us in the loop @stinkrat!

Could you let us know what kind of subscription you tried to sign up for? For example, did you try to take part of an offer? 

Keep in mind that if you've previously been subscribed Premium, and now tried to subscribe for a free trial, it's possible that plan got cancelled before you could see the changes in the app, as that offer only is available for users who haven't tried Premium before.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

MariaModerator

Theres no subscription that i bought before that im aware of

and yes, i bought the one with the free for three months sale

Hey @stinkrat,

We appreciate you sending us some more details about this!

Since you've checked for other accounts, haven't used Premium before, and also received a confirmation email about the subscription, we recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team, as we don't access to accounts here on the Community. The Support team have best tools to help you further and can have a closer look at things backstage for you. You can get in touch with them here.

Should anything else appear, we're just a post away.

MariaModerator

Dont work.
The payment went through, the money was written off, there was no letter, the Spotify office did not respond!
Spotify is a rotten company!

I recommend everyone to do a chargeback and not try to get anything from them!

I rei signed up for Premium but am still shown as on the free version and am still getting ads.   I don’t see anywhere to manage my account to force a reset .   how do I fix this please?

My Question or Issue

i have subscribed spotify premium individual plan i have paid the payment through google playstore coupon card but after payment i cant see my profile as a premium its only showing as a free subscriber

but when i am going to pay again it also not working as it shows one can only subscribe for one plan for once through one googleplay account 

please let me know how can i resolve my issue

My premium plan is not working 

Suggested posts