Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing features in Pakistan

Solved!

Missing features in Pakistan

Just got Spotify Premium in Pakistan and here is a list of the features that are missing in the app (Android):

1. No podcasts: The podcast section is simply missing in the app.

2. No lyrics: You can not swipe up on a playing song at all, so there is no lyrics card or artist message card.

3. No Artist feeds: On the home page, right next to the settings icon, the thunderbolt icon which takes you to the artist feed page is missing.

Would really appreciate if Spotify Pakistan could provide a timeline on the missing features. Great to have you here!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately right now podcasts and lyrics are not available in Pakistan. However, Spotify is always working to improve the app.

Lyrics are currently available in a few countries and is not a global feature at this time.

Artist feed may be a feature in testing. It is not a standard feature that has been released. You can find more info about feature testing here:

https://support.spotify.com/article/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my-friends/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

29 Replies

Hi there!

I'm not exactly sure, but in this Community Blog, it shows all the new countries Spotify will be on- and Pakistan is on the list. I'm guessing this means new features are still in the process of being added. 

The only thing I can recommend at the moment is to wait a bit, until Spotify sorts out a few things.

Of course, I could be wrong, and there could be other reasons, but I thought thi was the most reasonable theory (I have a very vivid imagination)

Hope this helps!

Marked as solution

Unfortunately right now podcasts and lyrics are not available in Pakistan. However, Spotify is always working to improve the app.

Lyrics are currently available in a few countries and is not a global feature at this time.

Artist feed may be a feature in testing. It is not a standard feature that has been released. You can find more info about feature testing here:

https://support.spotify.com/article/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my-friends/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Spotify, its been a year, solve this problem...

Please, Solve this issue now, Lyrics feature is so important.

We got the lyrics option and top albums, top songs, top 50, viral 50 in Pakistan today probably, podcast is still missing though.... Spotify please fix this ๐Ÿ™‚

Podcasts are still missing. @Spotify please fix this. 

Podcasts are still missing, please do something Spotify itโ€™s been a long while for this, and many are waiting for this one. 

lyrics are now available for most of the songs but yes podcasts is a missing features

Podcast Feature missing. its been almost a year since Spotify launched in Pakistan, and a key feature is still missing. 

I would love to pay for a subscription if you make Podcasts available in Pakistan. I want the JRE!!!

Here to confirm that Spotify Podcasts is indeed still missing in Pakistan. Such a shame. Please fix.

Lyrics are available now. But not podcast, please make it available:(

Give us Podcasts because honestly no one here wants to pay for music. Only interested in JRE 

Spotify, please allow Pakistan to hear podcasts. 

I'm a paid user, still no podcast option

Add Podcast Please, The spotify team needs to do something to bring podcast to pakistan.

Hi there folks,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community and for your patience. We just came across this thread.

We can confirm that podcasts isn't available in Pakistan at the moment and for now we can't say when or if  it'll be. 

We suggest that you always have your app up to date. You can also have a look from time to time in our newsroom.

We hope that this cleared some things up. Let us know if we can help you with anything else ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a great Friday and start of your weekend!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music ๐Ÿ™‚

Dear Spotify Team,

Give access to Podcast now!!!!

Waiting for podcast options to be available in Pakistan.

Suggested posts