Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing links

Missing links

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have a Premium account but there is no button or link indicating this on the bottom right. I only have 3 buttons : home, search and my library. So I can’t share with my family even though I’m paying for this option. Plus I tried connecting to my FB and there is no connect to FB in the Social drop down menu of the settings on my account. Please help.

MJA

1 Reply

Hi @tdufiy2oqs2auwlozmgc!

As soon as you upgrade your account to Premium, the tab found on the bottom right corner on the mobile app (next to Your Library) should disappear, so no worries! You can manage your subscription the account page instead, which is also where you can invite your family by following the steps in this article.

Some noteworthy things you should keep in mind when inviting someone to join your Family plan:

• Make sure each family member has their own separate Spotify account with their own login details. It's recommended that everyone uses their own device as well when accepting invites.
  • Family members need to enter the exact same address you entered when signing up and verify their location.

When it comes to linking your Facebook profile to your Spotify account, you need to do it through the desktop app. Check out this article for more information.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts