Free/Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy S9+

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I have noticed today that I am being charged a monthly premium subscription fee.

I only have a free account. I have checked possible alternate logins via google (no account in spotify), apple (no account in spotify), facebook (no account in spotify), and there's nothing there.

i have only ever signed up for a single spotify account, but on login it shows I have a free account. i can track 8 months of premium payments, and i need them to stop immediately, as i do not use spotify, and have no plan to do so in the future.

how can i contact spotify to have these payments cancelled? i can present the payment reference codes from my transactions if that is required to help correctly identify the account. 

Can anyone help?

1 Reply

Hey @siglackof ,

Thanks for posting here in the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you were charged while on the Free plan. 

Please check this article for more assistance. In case the steps on this article don't help you locate the source of the charge, at the end of the content you'll find a link to reach out to Support directly so that they can take a closer look at your account.

Have a nice weekend! 

Suggested posts