Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My service has been interrupted

My service has been interrupted

Last payment was supposed to go through on Jan 26th. However, I had issues with my payment method so on Feb 8th I redeemed a giftcard successfully. It even showed that my new payment was due on Feb 26th. Strangely enough, despite having paid with a giftcard, on both desktop app and mobile app I kept receiving a message stating that I needed to update my payment method or else my service would be interrupted. I didn't mind it despite finding it annoying. Nine hours ago I received an e-mail from you guys confirming that my service has been interrupted. I mean, it's the 22nd not the 26th, how come you're messing with my account before my actual due date? Besides, the giftcard itself is not being honored. So, since you don't provide customer service over the phone, I had to type this tedious message. Sorry if I come off as boring. Now, how and when is this going to be fixed?

Thanks for your time,

Chris

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

Welcome to the Community. We're glad to help! 🙂

Whenever you activate a gift card it's always better to remove your failing payment details. If you don't, you will keep receiving the notification.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

All the best!

Suggested posts