Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Payment not going through

Hi,All the suddenly the payment for my Premium account isn't going through. This has always worked before but all the suddenly the payment isn't working. I was one of the user who was logged out from facebook after they been hacked. I had my Facebook...

• Visitor
  • Hi, All the suddenly the payment for my Premium account isn't going through. This has always worked before but all the suddenly the payment isn't working. I was one of the user who was logged out fr...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family Plan for Android and IOS

My Question or Issue I have a family plan with all android phones, but one phone will be changing to an iPhone. Will family plan work on both the android phones and iphone without extra payment to Apple?

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue  I have a family plan with all android phones, but one phone will be changing to an iPhone. Will family plan work on both the android phones and iphone with...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra charge

PlanPremium family planCountry BrazilDeviceDid the alteration in a Macbook ProOperating SystemiOs 10 My Question or Issue Yesterday I decided to change my payment method to a different credit card and today received an extra charge of R$10,00. Search...

• Plan Premium family plan Country  Brazil Device Did the alteration in a Macbook Pro Operating System iOs 10   My Question or Issue  Yesterday I decided to change my payment m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mastercard?

Can I use a Mastercard to buy Spotify premium on line? Thanks. Nevigo

• Regular
  •     Can I use a Mastercard to buy Spotify premium on line? Thanks.   Nevigo
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mastercard
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am charge twice a month. Need this to stop.

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines DeviceiPhone, HuaweiOperating SystemiOS, Android Oreo, My Question or IssueHi. I can see charges on my credit card twice a month for the Spotify Premium account. What the other one is for? I am subcribed to premium for 3...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines  Device iPhone, Huawei Operating System iOS, Android Oreo,   My Question or Issue Hi. I can see charges on my credit card twice a month for t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot locate membership for which I am paying

Hello, I am from Canada and have been paying for a premium membership (9.99) for the past several months from a credit account I do not use regularly at all. I have tried looking at this account as well as the one associated with my facebook profile ...

•   Hello, I am from Canada and have been paying for a premium membership (9.99) for the past several months from a credit account I do not use regularly at all. I have tried looking at this acco...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

is the .99 cents for 3 months of spotify premium for students a lie?

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue So today I was on my free spotify account and saw an advertisement for spotify premium for students that costs only .99 cents for three months and hulu and some...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  So today I was on my free spotify account and saw an advertisement fo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being billed for Spotify when Spark tells it's free.

PlanSpark - PremiumCountryNew Zealand DeviceSeveralOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10, My Question or IssueI'm still being billed monthly (Paypal) for Spotify Premium when Spark tells me I'm getting it free. Cheers Mike

• Plan Spark - Premium Country New Zealand   Device Several Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10,   My Question or Issue I'm still being billed monthly (Paypal) for Spoti...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium you cannot change your plan twice a year

Hi, i recieved an invitation to join to a familiar premium plan , but when I entered my information and confirmed, it appeared a message in red saying that you can only change your spotify plan once a year, what does that mean? Because all my other f...

• Hi, i recieved an invitation to join to a familiar premium plan , but when I entered my information and confirmed, it appeared a message in red saying that you can only change your spotify plan once ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Premium while travelling

Hello I'm travelling to turkey from France for months and since few days I'm not being logged as premium ! Why ?

• Hello   I'm travelling to turkey from France for months and since few days I'm not being logged as premium ! Why ? 😞
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable To Change Credit Card

MacOS latestChrome latest On https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/ there exists the following view (dont worry about the card info, it's been cancelled): Clicking on CHANGE OR CANCEL brings me to a view where I can change my subscription opti...

• MacOS latest Chrome latest   On https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/ there exists the following view (dont worry about the card info, it's been cancelled): <removed sens...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Javascript premium payment error.

Ok, so I have searched the help site, and google, and I cant get spotify to accept me registering for premium. Tried IE, Chrome, and Safari, all on various computers and devices. No addons enabled, doesn't work. Just JS enabled: doesn't work. Incogni...

• Ok, so I have searched the help site, and google, and I cant get spotify to accept me registering for premium. Tried IE, Chrome, and Safari, all on various computers and devices. No addons enabled, d...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium subscription ran out, now i can't upgrade back to Premium.

Post title pretty much sums it up. I go to the subscription page on my account and it just offers a free trial for Premium that it doesn't let me sign up for and rejects my payment information. I've seen people are having issues with updating their p...

• Post title pretty much sums it up.  I go to the subscription page on my account and it just offers a free trial for Premium that it doesn't let me sign up for and rejects my payment information....
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False premium

Hello i wanted to get the one monthfree premium and clicked on the link.But the system must have detected that i already had it but i didnt knew it.So i buyed the premium thinking that its free for a month.But when i looked at my payments there was w...

• Hello i wanted to get the one month free premium and clicked on the link.But the system must have detected that i already had it but i didnt knew it.So i buyed the premium thinking that its free for...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 30 day trial
    cash back
    discount
    false subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did I get banned from Spotify ?

I received an e-mail saying my bank refunded a 9.99 euro purchase (which was my monthly Spotify fee) and now I can't log in using facebook ? I can't even create a new account, what's going on ?

• I received an e-mail saying my bank refunded a 9.99 euro purchase (which was my monthly Spotify fee) and now I can't log in using facebook ?   I can't even create a new account, what's going o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

When I went to update my premium on the app it takes forever to get to the page were I can update my payment, I tried uninstalling the app and then installing it again but it was still doing the same thing. I need help I don't know if it's my phone o...

• When I went to update my premium on the app it takes forever to get to the page were I can update my payment, I tried uninstalling the app and then installing it again but it was still doing the same...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This sucks

Why is there no support centre??? I signed up for spotify premium family because of the promo .99 for 3 months. However, I was charged 14.99 right away. Of course today I get an email with another promo for spotify premium family for 9.99 for 3 month...

• Why is there no support centre??? I signed up for spotify premium family because of the promo .99 for 3 months.  However, I was charged 14.99 right away. Of course today I get an email with anot...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$60 Spotify Gift Card

Hello, I have just purchased a $60 Spotify gift card to give as a Christmas gift. Will this give the recipient a full 6 months of Premium or is there tax? Thanks!

• Hello,  I have just purchased a $60 Spotify gift card to give as a Christmas gift.  Will this give the recipient a full 6 months of Premium or is there tax?     Thanks!  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

free trail went missing

PlanFreeCountry United statesDeviceiPhone 5sOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue I was saving my spotify premium free trial for a upcoming trip and i noticed that my trial was gone. I never used my free trial on my account.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  United states Device iPhone 5s Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  I was saving my spotify premium free trial for a upcoming trip and i noticed...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes