Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t login

I have tried all possible email addresses but can’t login and am paying for Spotify family but can’t use this please help

• Not applicable
  • I have tried all possible email addresses but can’t login and am paying for Spotify family but can’t use this please help 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T GET PREMIUM

I enter my credit cart informations but it doesn't accept my request

• Casual Listener
  • I enter my credit cart informations but it doesn't accept my request
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution REOVE ALL DEVICE CONNECTED TO MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

Please help. When i try to download offline music on my new device. The message always show to turn on usinh cellular, but the download using cellular already open. I think. The reason is that i already connect my account to three device. I try to re...

• Please help. When i try to download offline music on my new device. The message always show to turn on usinh cellular, but the download using cellular already open. I think. The reason is that i alre...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wont charge my account and states that payment failed

As of thursday the funding for my subscription has been in my account but instead of charging me spotify doenst take the money and says my payment failed

• As of thursday the funding for my subscription has been in my account but instead of charging me spotify doenst take the money and says my payment failed 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made to change date on gift card

I bought a gift card on the Spotify and the date to receive the gift card for some reason has to be the next day so will I receive a receipt on that day instead of now?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a gift card on the Spotify and the date to receive the gift card for some reason has to be the next day so will I receive a receipt on that day instead of now? 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my 3 Month premium that was 99p

So I took up the 99p offer of having premium for 3 months. I started on December 6 2017 and it is to end in March 6 2018. It says that after that date I will no longer have premium. Does that mean it cancels automatically, or will it continue chargin...

• So I took up the 99p offer of having premium for 3 months. I started on December 6 2017 and it is to end in March 6 2018. It says that after that date I will no longer have premium. Does that mean it...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Instructions for changing countries doesn't work

The instructions for changing countries says to select the register option from the left menu. I have searched everywhere on the website to my knowledge and cannot find a register option anywhere. I'm trying to change my subscription from the US to T...

• Casual Listener
  • The instructions for changing countries says to select the register option from the left menu. I have searched everywhere on the website to my knowledge and cannot find a register option anywher...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription -- Sonos Only

I signed up for Spotify Premium and I have only been access the premium features through Sonos. When I launch the Spotify app it asks me if I want to sign up for Premium. Anyone know how to correct so I can use Spotify when I'm not near my Sonos syst...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify Premium and I have only been access the premium features through Sonos. When I launch the Spotify app it asks me if I want to sign up for Premium. Anyone know how to correct s...
  • jeffinla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

Hello, today i subscribed my account with premium for students but unfortunetly i did it with the wrong e-mail for an account that i don't use. Is it possible to change my subscription for < Moderator Snip - Removed for security > Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today i subscribed my account with premium for students but unfortunetly i did it with the wrong e-mail for an account that i don't use. Is it possible to change my subscription for < ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged more than once

Hello! I have been trying to upgrade my free account to a student account. However, the system had problems in verifying my student status therefore I tried more than one time. Now my account is still free which means I didn't get the upgrade ( I alr...

• Hello! I have been trying to upgrade my free account to a student account. However, the system had problems in verifying my student status therefore I tried more than one time.  Now my account ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student membership

Yesterday I started a premium account to try my free month, I selected the student option and I uploaded the docuentnethey asked for, but I waited almost 2 hours so I decided to start premium with a normal account, but today I received an email telli...

• Yesterday I started a premium account to try my free month, I selected the student option and I uploaded the docuentnethey asked for, but I waited almost 2 hours so I decided to start premium with a ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

customer help line

Recently I tried to contact spotify via the customer help phone numbers that i found online (1 888 881 5711, 1 888 883 9566), regaurding questions that i have about my premium account details. The answers that i recieved from associate that i spoke w...

• Recently I tried to contact spotify  via the customer help phone numbers that i found online (1 888 881 5711, 1 888 883 9566), regaurding questions that i have about my premium account details. ...
  • jaquelineales
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium Account

hey,i was trying to figure out how to message the Spotify admin. I have a premium account under aenriquez218 but when i opened my Spotify account this morning, i couldn’t log in and when i reset my password it said my account was a free account and n...

• hey, i was trying to figure out how to message the Spotify admin. I have a premium account under aenriquez218 but when i opened my Spotify account this morning, i couldn’t log in and when i reset my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium 30days trial

Hi,i purchase the premium 30 dys trial,but still cant download songs and cannot listen songs even while im offline.why.?pls reply.tnx

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,i purchase the premium 30 dys trial,but still cant download songs and cannot listen songs even while im offline.why.?pls reply.tnx
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like refund

Hi guys,just now it was charged in my credit card the subscription for Spotify Premium for this month (March).It was setted the automatic renewal, and this month I didn't want to update the service. Now I immediately turned off Spotify Premium but I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, just now it was charged in my credit card the subscription for Spotify Premium for this month (March). It was setted the automatic renewal, and this month I didn't want to update the servi...
  • Samuelebersano
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium estudiantes

hola active premium estudiantes y se me hizo el cargo doble pero aun no se activa premium, ¿cuanto tarda en activarse? y porque hay un cargo doble

• hola active premium estudiantes y se me hizo el cargo doble pero aun no se activa premium, ¿cuanto tarda en activarse? y porque hay un cargo doble 
  • Joche1000
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade while overseas

Hi I'm trying to update to premium in a foreign country but I can only pay using my home credit card. I won't be getting a local acocunt for sure as I will be moving back in a while. Any solutions to this please? ThanksJ

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm trying to update to premium in a foreign country but I can only pay using my home credit card. I won't be getting a local acocunt for sure as I will be moving back in a while.   Any sol...
  • jcjc1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change from subscription via associated tele company to private account

Hi, My current subscription to Spotify Premium is linked to my contract to a tele company in the Netherlands. I am going to cancel my contract with them from the 1st of April, but would love to keep my subscription to Spotify Premium, so I have to ch...

• Hi,    My current subscription to Spotify Premium is linked to my contract to a tele company in the Netherlands. I am going to cancel my contract with them from the 1st of April, but woul...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I’ve got an email that says my 30 day free trail is ready but it’s not working on my account

• I’ve got an email that says my 30 day free trail is ready but it’s not working on my account 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country payment issues

Guess I have to write this here as your customer service is non-existant and I have no idea how else to contact you. I moved to another country and I don't have my credit card from my old country anymore. Spotify asks me to update my payment informat...

• Guess I have to write this here as your customer service is non-existant and I have no idea how else to contact you.   I moved to another country and I don't have my credit card from my old co...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes