Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I was charged twice for 1 month

Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do?

• Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do?
  • Hangie
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a free Account but I have to pay

I was offered a subscription 0.99€/month for 3 months and after 1st month I was charged 9.99€. I looked at my Account and their it stands, that I have a free Account and not a premium account. How I can cancel it? It would be nice, if anyone can help...

• Casual Listener
  • I was offered a subscription 0.99€/month for 3 months and after 1st month I was charged 9.99€. I looked at my Account and their it stands, that I have a free Account and not a premium accou...
  • Hangie
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged for a premium subscription that ended nearly a year ago.

I used to have a Spotify premium subscription. It ended back in July of 2017. On my account right now it says I have a free subscription, but I have been continually charged $9.99/mo since the subscription ended. It doesn’t even show up in my Apple s...

• I used to have a Spotify premium subscription.  It ended back in July of 2017. On my account right now it says I have a free subscription, but I have been continually charged $9.99/mo since the ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Credit Card- Spotify will only allow update to Pay pal

I am looking to change the credit card linked to premium account. When I follow directions to change card settings it only allows me to select paypal and takes me to the paypal website everytime. I do not have paypal. Please help

• I am looking to change the credit card linked to premium account. When I follow directions to change card settings it only allows me to select paypal and takes me to the paypal website everytime. I d...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Selected normal premium instead of student premium

Hello,i ordered spotify premium on my mobile phone and I selected premium for students but it wasn't for students, it was that regular premium 9,99€/month. I changed it to students premium but I was charged that 9,99€. I cancelled my order . Can I ge...

• Hello, i ordered spotify premium on my mobile phone and I selected premium for students but it wasn't for students, it was that regular premium 9,99€/month. I changed it to students premium but I wa...
  • Hangie
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ERROR IN CHANGING COUNTRY

Hi! I follow the guide to change the country of my profile. I'm a student in Italy and I have a student abonament but now I'm not living in Italy. I need to change my country and I have an English credit card. As the online guide indicates, I change ...

• Hi! I follow the guide to change the country of my profile. I'm a student in Italy and I have a student abonament but now I'm not living in Italy. I need to change my country and I have an English cr...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid but sent message by Spotify unpaid

I paid my Spotify by direct debit but Spotify sent me a message that was unpaid my subscription. I have deducted in my bank account and I still get the message I love my playlist and I will be sad if something happens. I do not find online support so...

• I paid my Spotify by direct debit but Spotify sent me a message that was unpaid my subscription. I have deducted in my bank account and I still get the message I love my playlist and I will be sad if...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mensagem de erro

Boa tarde, Quando vou fazer a aquisicao do premium via boleto, depois que preencho o formulario corretamente, aparece a mensagem que foi preenchido incorretamente. Sendo assim, nao consigo a emissao do boleto.

• Boa tarde,   Quando vou fazer a aquisicao do premium via boleto, depois que preencho o formulario corretamente, aparece a mensagem que foi preenchido incorretamente. Sendo assim, nao consigo a...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu works but Spotify doesn’t (student discount)

Hey, I’m having issues with my Spotify account in where I can log into Hulu and it’s alright. It says I’m connected with Spotify but everytime I get on Spotify, it says I need to pay for my premium service, however, for Hulu I don’t. It all works wel...

• Hey, I’m having issues with my Spotify account in where I can log into Hulu and it’s alright. It says I’m connected with Spotify but everytime I get on Spotify, it says I need to pay for my premium s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Premium

Cuando intento suscribirme a la prueba de 30 dias, luego de ingresar los datos de mi tarjeta, toco aceptar y aparece el siguiente mensaje: "Ha ocurrido un error en el pago. Vuelve a intentarlo o utiliza otro metodo de pago. Quiero ayuda" Lo he intent...

• Cuando intento suscribirme a la prueba de 30 dias, luego de ingresar los datos de mi tarjeta, toco aceptar y aparece el siguiente mensaje: "Ha ocurrido un error en el pago. Vuelve a intentarlo o...
  • luisma90
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium got cancel

I bought the premium for almost 4 months and today is goin to renew it but idk who cancel the premium and i have no choice to use shuffle play

• I bought the premium for almost 4 months and today is goin to renew it but idk who cancel the premium and i have no choice to use shuffle play
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant seem to purchase spotify premium with load

ive been attempting to pur hase without a credit ard but i guess globe load is the only option

• ive been attempting to pur hase without a credit ard but i guess globe load is the only option
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment done but no premium!!

They just took 9.99 euros from my credit card but the account is still the free version!!

• They just took 9.99 euros from my credit card but the account is still the free version!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get my credit card working for a purchase...

Hi, I have created my account in Turkey during last summer, and was living in Bangladesh last year. I have purchased a family premium in Bangladesh using vpns. Now I have moved to China and spotify cancelled my premium asking me to update my payment ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I have created my account in Turkey during last summer, and was living in Bangladesh last year. I have purchased a family premium in Bangladesh using vpns. Now I have moved to China and sp...
  • PapaEfe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t login

I have tried all possible email addresses but can’t login and am paying for Spotify family but can’t use this please help

• Not applicable
  • I have tried all possible email addresses but can’t login and am paying for Spotify family but can’t use this please help 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T GET PREMIUM

I enter my credit cart informations but it doesn't accept my request

• Casual Listener
  • I enter my credit cart informations but it doesn't accept my request
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution REOVE ALL DEVICE CONNECTED TO MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

Please help. When i try to download offline music on my new device. The message always show to turn on usinh cellular, but the download using cellular already open. I think. The reason is that i already connect my account to three device. I try to re...

• Please help. When i try to download offline music on my new device. The message always show to turn on usinh cellular, but the download using cellular already open. I think. The reason is that i alre...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wont charge my account and states that payment failed

As of thursday the funding for my subscription has been in my account but instead of charging me spotify doenst take the money and says my payment failed

• As of thursday the funding for my subscription has been in my account but instead of charging me spotify doenst take the money and says my payment failed 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made to change date on gift card

I bought a gift card on the Spotify and the date to receive the gift card for some reason has to be the next day so will I receive a receipt on that day instead of now?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a gift card on the Spotify and the date to receive the gift card for some reason has to be the next day so will I receive a receipt on that day instead of now? 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my 3 Month premium that was 99p

So I took up the 99p offer of having premium for 3 months. I started on December 6 2017 and it is to end in March 6 2018. It says that after that date I will no longer have premium. Does that mean it cancels automatically, or will it continue chargin...

• So I took up the 99p offer of having premium for 3 months. I started on December 6 2017 and it is to end in March 6 2018. It says that after that date I will no longer have premium. Does that mean it...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes