Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment Difficulties

PlanPlaning to Subscribe Premium FamilyCountry IndonesiaDevice Operating System My Question or Issue Hi, I unable to process my payment through the website. There is no realiable support available in Indonesia so I'm super annoyed now that I couldn't...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Planing to Subscribe Premium Family Country  Indonesia Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  Hi, I unable to process my payment through the websi...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failure

My Question or Issue hi , im trying to make a payment via credit card Mastercard and so i get a message saying payment failure.im using the student offer, few weeks ago i had to stop my account so i've stoped the payments and now i cant make it again...

•     My Question or Issue   hi , im trying to make a payment via credit card Mastercard and so i get a message saying payment failure. im using the student offer, few weeks ago i h...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed and no credit card accepted

PlanPremiumCountry France After the free month of essay, yesterday I was supposed to pay for the first month of Spotify Premium, but I got an email saying that the payment failed.I re-inserted the credit card data but still it was not accepted; I tri...

•   Plan Premium Country  France       After the free month of essay, yesterday I was supposed to pay for the first month of Spotify Premium, but I got an email saying ...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No invoice available

I have been chaged over a week ago, but I have not been provided with my invoice in my accoun. PlanPremiumCountry Swe DeviceMacbook AirOperating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueI have been chaged over a week ago, but I have not been provided with m...

• I have been chaged over a week ago, but I have not been provided with my invoice in my accoun.   Plan Premium Country  Swe  Device Macbook Air Operating System (iOS 10 &...
  • YahTehgz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it a scam?

I really don't understand. I have a one year subscription and after 5 months the search doesn't working. I receive the message "you're off line" for searching, but other "proposed" playlists are working fine. And no support!!!! for a paid service ......

• Casual Listener
  • ...orking fine. And no support!!!! for a paid service ....I'm realy confused as long as this guys has became a  public company. How can I ask for a refound? Is someone can help me?I'm completly d...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using my Spotify account in both Cananda and the USA

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Cananda and the USA DeviceImac and IphonesOperating System MacOS High Sierra(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Cananda and the USA   Device Imac and Iphones Operating System  MacOS High Sierra (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution MBO school en studentkorting

volgens het artikel van NOS zijn mbo leerlingen nu ook studenten. Waarom kunnen wij als mbo leerlingen dan nog geen studenten pakket afsluiten. Spotify dit moet anders vindt ik. Meer info:https://nos.nl/artikel/2234388-mbo-ers-gaan-voortaan-officieel...

• volgens het artikel van NOS zijn mbo leerlingen nu ook studenten.   Waarom kunnen wij als mbo leerlingen dan nog geen studenten pakket afsluiten.   Spotify dit moet anders vindt ik. &n...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Free subscription for October

PlanPremium for studentCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung s7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue September was my first month and as you offer the first month for free i still paid 5 euros for that. When i contant Spotify , they told me its ok ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for student Country Germany Device Samsung s7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  September was my first month and as you offer the first month...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice via PayPal

Hi there!Well yesterday something quite unpleasant happened, after 6 months of using Spotify Family Premium. My preapproved payment via PayPal was scheduled to be made on the 18th of September, but unfortunately my bank account was empty (sh*t happen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! Well yesterday something quite unpleasant happened, after 6 months of using Spotify Family Premium. My preapproved payment via PayPal was scheduled to be made on the 18th of September, b...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

If I cancel my subscrition with my cell phone provider, when I log into the family account, will my account still exist?

• If I cancel my subscrition with my cell phone provider, when I log into the family account, will my account still exist?
  • cteffteff
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student subscription suddenly canceled

Plan(Student) PremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueSpotify has been charging me the regular Premium fee for the last 10 months despite the fact that I signed up originally as a student and was charged the $5.39 student fee for the first several year...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan (Student) Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue Spotify has been charging me the regular Premium fee for the last 10 months despite the fact that I signed up originally as a stud...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student subscription only lists US schools!

I live in Spain I came across Spotify student discount being advertised, but when you try to sign up there is no Spain schools on the list let alone any schools outside the US.What's the point of advertising this if not one Spain school is listed?htt...

• I live in Spain I came across Spotify student discount being advertised, but when you try to sign up there is no Spain schools on the list let alone any schools outside the US. What's the point of a...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice after failed payment and after updating payment details

Plan PremiumCountry Philippines My Question or Issue Today's when I'm charged for my monthly premium for family subscription. I received an email from Spotify stating that my payment failed and that I should update my payment details, but then I rece...

•   Plan Premium Country Philippines   My Question or Issue   Today's when I'm charged for my monthly premium for family subscription. I received an email from Spotify stating th...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my university for Spotify Student

Hi, I want to start the Spotify Student plan, but I noticed that my university is not in the list. What can I do? My university: https://www.ied.it/

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I want to start the Spotify Student plan, but I noticed that my university is not in the list. What can I do?  My university: https://www.ied.it/
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice in one month

PlanPremiumCountry UkDeviceSamsung j3 My Question or Issue I was charged £9.99 on the 17th of september and £9.99 on the 24th of september. Because of this I have cancelled my subscription but demand the second payment be refunded.

• Plan Premium Country  Uk Device Samsung j3   My Question or Issue   I was charged £9.99 on the 17th of september and £9.99 on the 24th of september. Because of this I have can...
  • MrAlexG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription information is too basic

PlanPremium My Question or Issue Firstly, this is my 3rd time to renew my subscription, just like the previous 2 years, I received no notification that my account was about to expire (i pay yearly) and only found out after several attempts to login o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium     My Question or Issue  Firstly, this is my 3rd time to renew my subscription, just like the previous 2 years, I received no notification that my account was about ...
  • emily-grace
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription information
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

Plan PremiumCountry MalaysiaDeviceHonor 10Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueSo my little sister subscribe a spotify premium and my mom have to pay the bill. But, she rarely use the premium feature and eventually delete spotify. My mom ...

•   Plan Premium Country  Malaysia Device Honor 10 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue So my little sister subscribe a spotify premium and my mom hav...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My 12 month Premium subscription ended early

Hello, I purchased a 12 month Spotify Premium subscription on December 11, 2017, but my account just reverted back to the free version. I'm in Canada if that helps. Help would be much appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I purchased a 12 month Spotify Premium subscription on December 11, 2017, but my account just reverted back to the free version. I'm in Canada if that helps.     Help wou...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel premium

So this is not relevant to this account as I have an other one where I signed up for premium. I went to cancel premium but didn't have the subscription tab so I logged out and now trying to log back in I realised I accidently used the wrong email add...

• Casual Listener
  • So this is not relevant to this account as I have an other one where I signed up for premium. I went to cancel premium but didn't have the subscription tab so I logged out and now trying to log back ...
  • Bentley1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lost premium trial after changing country

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Hong Kong My Question or Issue I opened a 3-month trial account and cancelled right after to benefit the Premium perks. Two weeks later I was required to update my location as I moved overseas but doing that resulted in my acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Hong Kong     My Question or Issue  I opened a 3-month trial account and cancelled right after to benefit the Premium perks. Two weeks later I wa...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes